UCL - Red Star (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not expecting to see Tanguy.

Think he’ll go Sissoko, Winks and Eriksen.

Had an early bath on Sunday so I suspect he will.....

If neither he or GLC start... I riot.

Squad feels a bit lean all of a sudden....

Prediction:

Gazza II
Serge / TA / Dav / Rose
Winks
Sissoko / Ndombele
Eriksen
Lucas / Dele​

I have a feeling he'll save him for Sheffield UTD.

So just the usual Sisokko, Winks and Eriksen. He'll opt for 'experience'.

If that's the case and HK & EL are still out then we'd have to field another body still....

Sessengon at LW?
GLC as #8?

...I just can't see Sonny making the trip.

If that's the case and HK & EL are still out then we'd have to field another body still....

Yeah, if they're still out, he'll have to find someone. Might even opt for Dier and push Eriksen forward.

Truth be told, I don't have the slightest fucking clue what he'll opt for!

But this smells like a conservative game for him. Tough environment and CL. He'll want us to hold onto the ball rather than do anything exciting.

We should make Eriksen walk through the town square wearing a Spurs shirt with the words ‘ All Serbs are Pussies’ on the back and ‘Partizan rule’ on the front.
iP1Cj0T.jpg

We should make Eriksen walk through the town square wearing a Spurs shirt with the words ‘ All Serbs are Pussies’ on the back and ‘Partizan rule’ on the front.
Thought that Partizan supporters were Serbian as well. Eriksen is you best player apart from Kane si please do not play him. Make sure that Rose, Sissoko. Aurier and Winks are in the starting line up

Puttin together our away form and our poor mentality , going to such a hostile ground will either make or break us, win here and we can try and turn our season around, concede early and it’s going to be a long night

I have a cunning plan...

Name Eriksen in starting XI

Hypnotise him to do the Albanian eagle gesture on hearing the CL anthem

Watch as hordes of crazed Serbs run on to pitch and beat him to a lifeless pulp

Match abandoned, 0-3 win recorded. Goal differencetastic

Claim on insurance

Win-win

TELEMMGLPICT000167268567_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqTpQNkEsZM9dtjYvDPpd1c1ZP8WjLaIaubKgrzCsV7p4.jpeg

I have a cunning plan...

Name Eriksen in starting XI

Hypnotise him to do the Albanian eagle gesture on hearing the CL anthem

Watch as hordes of crazed Serbs run on to pitch and beat him to a lifeless pulp

Match abandoned, 0-3 win recorded. Goal differencetastic

Claim on insurance

Win-win

TELEMMGLPICT000167268567_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqTpQNkEsZM9dtjYvDPpd1c1ZP8WjLaIaubKgrzCsV7p4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom