UCL - Red Star (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Commited? Maybe. But it’s a difference between commitment and performance and Eriksen’s performance has dropped drastically. However, I do not expect Poch to say that Eriksen is shit or in poor form, he has never trashed a player in public.
He’s trashed fucking plenty by saying they’re not up to his mythical standard. He was calling out Ndombele last week.

Seriously, those that feel pity for him need to remember he’s got no problem mugging off young players careers.

He’s so similar to Mourinho in certain ways.

Gazzaniga
Foyth - Sanchez - Alderweirled - Davies
Sissoko
Ndombele - Lo Celso
Son - Dele
Kane​

Get Sessengon some minutes if possible as well. Apparently Winks and KWP haven’t trained today.

Zvezda is in Serbia not Bulgaria- they are different countries. Did you pass geography gcse?
I know exactly where red star play but you will find that red stars fans were banned from white hart lane for racist chanting. Being a fan I thought you would know that - idiot

Nah. Or at least, I don’t think so.

He’s a limited manager who doesn’t know what to do. He will play Eriksen every single game he is available. We’ll likely see Rose tomorrow too.
I think he doesn't know how to build/rebuild a squad, and ain't too hot at managing one either, but I cannot be sure what he is up to with this.

He did not even protest when the fourth official explained to him the decision not to award Son a penalty at the weekend. He just looked glum.

Back
Top Bottom