Tottenham vs United – Wednesday 31st Jan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't stop smiling at the kick off.
The way Kane, Alli and Son go haring off with Eriksen just behind.
Kanes in the right place, so's Alli and Eriksen knows what to do....
a9ed842f739e930dc8e9340bafbbaeaf77994c50c74fc6a86b046b54cb9b2c59.jpg

Also those wankers have short memories, fuck the mendes goal there's been plenty of times we've been stitched up against them by officials since...

Also those wankers have short memories, fuck the mendes goal there's been plenty of times we've been stitched up against them by officials since...

Total bullshit, I believe the context was Nani was flagged offside but since the ball rolled through to Gomes Clattenburg claimed it was advantage so he didn't blow for the freekick? I never heard of playing advantage in your own goalbox.

Anyone not have a smile when you see this moment frozen in time. Kane and Son already in the other half and Alli not far behind. We know what happens next
:dembelelol::vert::kanegoal::allitongue::eriksenlol:
vlcsnap-2018-01-31-20h06m53s61_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqtR1WRZ4lb6BOb1-FBRpn-lFGGjcI28awSNtOPAVs6pc.png

Their sanchez seems to be fiddling with his boot whilst Lingard (I think) is in our half

Anyone not have a smile when you see this moment frozen in time. Kane and Son already in the other half and Alli not far behind. We know what happens next
:dembelelol::vert::kanegoal::allitongue::eriksenlol:
vlcsnap-2018-01-31-20h06m53s61_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqtR1WRZ4lb6BOb1-FBRpn-lFGGjcI28awSNtOPAVs6pc.png

Their sanchez seems to be fiddling with his boot whilst Lingard (I think) is in our half

I think he's doing one of those prayer touch the ground before kick off things. If so, it didn't exactly do him any favours

The front page of the Mirror has a picture of the own goal, which clearly shows Harry being fouled by Smalling who has a big fist full of Harry's shirt, as he is pulled down towards the ground.
If the Elephant man had cleared it - it should have been a penalty.

What a performance that was.. Along with the Liverpool game this was our best of the season. Guess which Twat missed the first goal?:pochsulk:

Totally controlled that game and sent out a message.

Have they seriously been moaning about Kane being in their half at kick-off?? my god..

I missed the first goal of this game (changing to HD channel) and the first goal of the Liverpool game (queue to get into stadium)

Total bullshit, I believe the context was Nani was flagged offside but since the ball rolled through to Gomes Clattenburg claimed it was advantage so he didn't blow for the freekick? I never heard of playing advantage in your own goalbox.

I remember I took a screenshot from MOTD where you could clearly see Clattenberg put the whistle to his lips to blow for the foul - hence why Gomes put the ball down. I'll see if I can find it. Basically Clattenberg is a lying cunt.

Class performance, class result, class club! COYS

The only bitter taste I have in my mouth came before kick off when Harry Met Owen. Little Michael had the nerve to say that 'I'm not quite as good as Harry anymore'. ANYMORE!!!?? When were you ever fit to lace his boots? I get you were quick. I get you had your moments but come on. I wanted the Almighty Poch to knock you spark out when you went to shake his hand. You Michael need a little look at yourself and lose the arrogance that Big Nev Southall once called you out for.

And breathe... :)

Back
Top Bottom