Tottenham vs United – Wednesday 31st Jan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kick off 8pm.

I think this is a must win if we want to finish top 4.

Obviously Alexis' first prem game against us.

Hopefully Eriksen is fit, we've really missed him the last couple of games.

COYS!!

Can see a special mid week game under the Wembley lights here and I have a strong feeling we will see the return of Alderweireld too which will give everyone from the fans to the players a lift after the last two results.

KANE
SON - DELE - ERIKSEN
DEMBELE - DIER
DAVIES - VERTONGHEN - ALDERWEIRELD - AURIER
LLORIS
2-0
Kane x2

Can see a special mid week game under the Wembley lights here and I have a strong feeling we will see the return of Alderweireld too which will give everyone from the fans to the players a lift after the last two results.

KANE
SON - DELE - ERIKSEN
DEMBELE - DIER
DAVIES - VERTONGHEN - ALDERWEIRELD - AURIER
LLORIS
2-0
Kane x2
Man that lineup looks so much better than todays

If Toby’s back then I think he may revert to a back 3 again.

- Lloris -
- Alderweireld - Sanchez - Vertonghen -
- Aurier - Wanyama - Eriksen - Davies -
- Dele - Son -
- Kane -​

I guess this one comes a bit too early for Toby. Hopefully he can start at Anfield.

Lloris;
Aurier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Davies;
Wanyama, Dembélé;
Eriksen, Dele, Son;
Kane.

2-1.

Perish the thought of what United might do to us.

For me they are the best team in the lesgue at present.

We will have to be as good as we we were bad yesterday to have any chance whatsoever.

A really hard task for us and Pochettino will need to get his team and tactics right or else.

The crap performance against Newport should spur us on for Weds.

I think not only will we win, we will win well.

Tottenham 3 - 1 Man Utd - goals from Kane (x2) and Son.

Simple. :tobyarm:

No more central midfield built around a cast of muscle Mary's. It very rarely works. Sissoko please not to start as he takes all cohesion away from our attack .
Lanky Iberian remains on the bench offered nothing since his arrival.
Back to the nearest team of last year, with flow , energy and some skill

Could be a season defining game this one, must win game! Not sure Toby would be match fit for this unfortunately, it’d be very nice to have him back though.

Win & Man U are in our sights. I think we finish above them if we beat them. Draw or lose & I don’t think we catch them.
Absolutely vitally important match to the rest of our league campaign. I think it will be a draw, sadly. Mourinho knows how to draw matches when he has to, & he will be happy with a point.

I guess this one comes a bit too early for Toby. Hopefully he can start at Anfield.

Lloris;
Aurier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Davies;
Wanyama, Dembélé;
Eriksen, Dele, Son;
Kane.

2-1.
Poch won't drop Dier.
I will keep saying it until he does. If he plays him then in the middle not in defence.

Back
Top Bottom