Tottenham vs United – Wednesday 31st Jan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Phil Jones is their best CB :dembelelol:

A good defense just doesn't sell as many shirts or gets fans as excited as an attacking player. What do Liverpool, United, and Woolwich all have in common? Among other things, pretty dodgy defense. Why defend when you can spend 10's of millions on a fancy striker?

Anyone got a gif of Dele tripping Sanchez up?

Edit - Never mind, found one.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
A very enjoyable day sat next to a United fan at work.

Couldn’t really talk about the game itself, as he switched it off after 5 minutes. As I said to him, at least he gave it 4 minutes and 50 seconds to see if the comeback was on.

Even though it was a Great Win I did not like seeing our attackers keep gesturing for the final pass he did not get while when he had the ball himself never did the final pass to the other open teammates. Hence it was 2:0 when it could been 4:0 or 5:0. We got by last one but it could be any day soon that it just might not cut it.

Work rate was insane. Insane. Hungry from first whistle to last.

After the first goal, United were threatening for like 10 minutes, and from there it was just a pure dismantling. This was one of our best performances of the season, as well as several years. The entire squad played superbly. What a fantastic match.

I fucking hope we can take this momentum forward against the scousers.

COYS

Back
Top Bottom