Tottenham vs United – Wednesday 31st Jan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I remember I took a screenshot from MOTD where you could clearly see Clattenberg put the whistle to his lips to blow for the foul - hence why Gomes put the ball down. I'll see if I can find it. Basically Clattenberg is a lying cunt.

Found it....its a bit fuzzy, but you can clearly see Clattenberg putting the whistle to his lips to blow for the freekick after Nani deliberately handled...and he then lied and said he played the advantage.

Clat1.jpg

Amazing how people actually rated Lukaku as highly as Kane.

Kane’s scoring or assisting for fun whilst Lukaku is chasing his first touch down the M1.

In my opinion there’s only 3 strikers in the world on the same level as Kane. Lewandowski, Suarez and Aguero. I don’t think I’d take any of them over Kane.

Amazing how people actually rated Lukaku as highly as Kane.

Kane’s scoring or assisting for fun whilst Lukaku is chasing his first touch down the M1.

In my opinion there’s only 3 strikers in the world on the same level as Kane. Lewandowski, Suarez and Aguero. I don’t think I’d take any of them over Kane.
Kane is only credited with one assist this season.
Which completely ignores some absolutely sublime outfield play, which the manure game was a textbook example of.

Kane is only credited with one assist this season.
Which completely ignores some absolutely sublime outfield play, which the manure game was a textbook example of.

He terrorised Smalling and Jones on Wednesday night, bullied them all game.

Also, that one assist was probably the pass of the season. If De Bruyne had played that we’d be seeing it on the side of buses.

He terrorised Smalling and Jones on Wednesday night, bullied them all game.

Also, that one assist was probably the pass of the season. If De Bruyne had played that we’d be seeing it on the side of buses.
He didn’t get credited with the assist for that goal - ball rebounded of Dele. Proves stats only tell half the story if at all

Back
Top Bottom