Tottenham Vs Red Star - 22nd Oct 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like the options are alone in a hotel room or in a bar full of ... well, who knows who will be in an Edinburgh Sports Bar on a Tuesday.
Strongly recommend you visit a pub called The Last Drop in Edinburgh :thumbup:

Honestly I’ve lost all enthusiasm for the season already. Like Olympiacos this is a team in very good domestic form and they will think they can beat us. Every opponent will think they can beat us right now.

Doesn’t seem like Poch has the balls to drop any of our shite players so we will probably get another shite result. If we don’t win this game then we will not get out of the group.

Agree with all that except the balls to drop players bit.

I just think Pochettino is hoping for a solution as opposed to really believing one is coming, because he has found the solution.

My post wasn’t aimed at anyone in particular - have seen and heard some supposed fans say that they don’t care about the result. That’s all. I can’t believe anyone would not want us to win. I completely understand why some people can’t go to every game. The cost and time fans give up at this time of year is a phenomenal ask.

I always used to make a point of going to EL games. Wore it like a badge of honour.
An “I give a shit” type badge. But it was just me then as the boy was a bit too young.

This season to start with the club really fucked me off by a/ not offering discounted tickets for all 3 group games as a package and then b/ the crazy pricing for this game.

Another £75ish quid on 2 tickets (adult and child) plus £20 for parking, £20 for food and factor in leaving work 3 hours early to then be back home by 1230am to be up at 5am.
Something has to give unfortunately.

So I’m off to watch some Step 5 football for a tenner including a pint and a hotdog!

I always used to make a point of going to EL games. Wore it like a badge of honour.
An “I give a shit” type badge. But it was just me then as the boy was a bit too young.

This season to start with the club really fucked me off by a/ not offering discounted tickets for all 3 group games as a package and then b/ the crazy pricing for this game.

Another £75ish quid on 2 tickets (adult and child) plus £20 for parking, £20 for food and factor in leaving work 3 hours early to then be back home by 1230am to be up at 5am.
Something has to give unfortunately.

So I’m off to watch some Step 5 football for a tenner including a pint and a hotdog!
Don't blame you at all, good choice, enjoy :thumbup:

After you I insist.

Burying your head in the sand, and telling other fans that are concerned to fuck off isn't helping in anything.

The fact is our form this calendar year is relegation form, and if we can't beat Watford at home we are in a relegation battle, sooner we switch on to it as a fanbase the better
I haven't buried my head in the sand, far from it.

I do take issue with 'fans' who look for us to lose.

--------------------Gazza-------------------------
Foyth----Sanchez----Vertonghen----Davies
------------Winks------Ndombele--------------
Lucas------------Lamela--------------------Son
--------------------Kane--------------------------

Back
Top Bottom