Tottenham Vs Red Star - 22nd Oct 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EHg29NKX4AAPYO2.jpg:large

I don't think Red Star will be able to stop us passing the ball sideways for 90 minutes. When we're really on it, no team in the world can pass the ball sideways better than us.

Last edited:
What a difference from the last few weeks.
A true team performance from the front to the back.
I know the opposition weren't up to much, but that hasn't stopped us playing s*** against other poor teams.
Very happy bunny tonight and nothing to do with vodka intake prior to the game.
COYS

Attack, attack, attack. Poch picked 7 defensive players against Watford and it took 5 mins for them to score.

Gazza
Foyth - Sanchez - Jan - Davies
Moura - Dier - Ndombele - Alli
Son - Kane

Keep a flat back 4. No full backs charging forward. None of them have the ability going forward, so lets have them defend and free up space for attacking players. Let Moura/Alli and Son be the onces getting the ball on the wings - not bloody Rose and Aurier.

All of the front 6 are an attacking threat. Sissoko/Winks can be introduced once we are defending a 2 or 3 goal lead.

Prediction
Spurs 0 - 2 Them

We concede twice in the first 2 minutes. After the game Poch talks about 'the future' and how happy he is with the performance.

We’ve played plenty of shite teams recently and not won 5-0. Some people literally hate the fact we played well tonight. I thought the problem was that we couldn’t beat shite teams? What a place. I’ll leave you to your misery.
It's nonsense to act like they are some kind of League Two side anyway; earlier this season they beat Olympiacos 3-1 and in Munich it was only 1-0 until Lewandowski scored the 2-0 in the 80th minute. Serbia's SuperLiga is obviously not the greatest league in Europe, but you don't win 10 out of 11 matches there with a bunch of farmers.

Last season they got a result against Liverpool and Napoli in the group stage of the CL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom