Tottenham Vs Red Star - 22nd Oct 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck off you cunt! You're lucky I'm not there to punch your fucking face in.... Calling me a racist, you fanboy tourist piece of shit!

Out of the two, who's had MORE consistent seasons under his belt as a Spurs player?

...Even when we were flying; Son would still dip in and out of form, get benched or have other players get the nod ahead of him.

Kane's not a typically patchy player and even though we're not at our best, Kane's got 10 goals in 12 games this season. How many has your love interest got?

Love Sonny, but seriously fuck you.... You post about nothing else but him and will talk whatever shit you can about Kane to somehow show Son in a more favourable light.

When Sonny leaves, so will you... And good fucking riddance.

To be fair.. Son has more goals in open play than Kane for Spurs in 2019.

To be fair.. Son has more goals in open play than Kane for Spurs in 2019.

Yeh, one of them has had a serious injury that kept them out of a significant chunk of the 2nd half of last season. Even still.... 2019? Football's not played per calendar year, so let's not be selective..... Last season overall? Kane. This season? Kane.

Regardless, it's not my business to be setting one off against he other here. That's this blinkered fanboy prick's doing; not mine.

We move on with heads held high...

redstar.jpg

COYS!!
Belgrade top of the Serbian Super League. Won 10 out of 11 games. They're going to be confident and tough. Poch has to put out his 11 finest.

Belgrade top of the Serbian Super League. Won 10 out of 11 games. They're going to be confident and tough. Poch has to put out his 11 finest.
Would you mind just listing their names so Poch and us know who our finest 11 are at the moment please ? Because personally speaking I haven't a clue. Cheers.....

I went to the match yesterday, I was ill in bad shape, on top Chiltern railway had no services which meant longer journey and buses, left home at 12pm and home after 8.30pm, I even missed chick king. I couldn't wait to get home. all was done to support the team. I am not going to this match and your post was not necessary. The team displays are poor since January and the stadium is full. All fans around me are frustrated. I don't mind losing matches but the manner of it which is been repeated over and over. 1-1 yesterday against bottom team Watford is like a loss.
Have a good day.
My post wasn’t aimed at anyone in particular - have seen and heard some supposed fans say that they don’t care about the result. That’s all. I can’t believe anyone would not want us to win. I completely understand why some people can’t go to every game. The cost and time fans give up at this time of year is a phenomenal ask.

Champions league nights are meant to be what it’s all about, playing against the best of Europe except I ain’t looking forward to this at all!

We need a strong 11 and 3 points here. We are not skating with on GD.

Hated what I saw from Toby yesterday.

Foyth-Sanchez-Jan-Davies
------Ndombele-Winks------
------Son-Dele-Lamela------
-------------Kane--------------

Last edited:
We need a strong 11 and 3 points here. We are not skating with on GD.

Hated what I saw from Toby yesterday.

Foyth-Sanchez-Jan-Davies
------Ndombele-Winks------
------Son-Dele-Lamela------
-------------Kane--------------

The head to head rule renders the BM score pretty irrelevant in terms of us making the 2nd round or not.

MUST WI...... oh what's the point? The players will win if they feel like it, and if they don't , there's fuck all we can do!

THERE, that's the spirit, eh?

Back
Top Bottom