Tottenham Vs Red Star - 22nd Oct 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They gave liverpool serious trouble last season-expect a draw or narrow win/loss the way we are atm.
Anything other than a win we are out.

Will be there with my daughters. My youngest girls debut as a Spurs fan. Fingers crossed that we can have at least a temporary cessation of the 19/20 shitshow.

Might do us good to lose this and slip out bottom of the group, we need to focus on the league as I'm starting to get seriously concerned we could get relegated.
If you can't beat Watford at home and looking at our form this calendar year, I'm not even fucking joking boys.

You should fuck off and support someone else.

After you I insist.

Burying your head in the sand, and telling other fans that are concerned to fuck off isn't helping in anything.

The fact is our form this calendar year is relegation form, and if we can't beat Watford at home we are in a relegation battle, sooner we switch on to it as a fanbase the better

I’m actually looking forward to this one. I like these games where it’s fashionable to say that you can’t be arsed to go or don’t care about the result (fuck off if you’re in that camp). The hardcore will be there. The atmosphere will be good. There will be an element of British gallows humour about it but it will be a good laugh. Leave work early, have a few drinks, show up for Spurs. We’ll win. 3-0 at least. Fuck Serbia.

After you I insist.

Burying your head in the sand, and telling other fans that are concerned to fuck off isn't helping in anything.

The fact is our form this calendar year is relegation form, and if we can't beat Watford at home we are in a relegation battle, sooner we switch on to it as a fanbase the better
No offense but you’re a moron.

Lloris (injured)
Walker Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose (3 of the 4 are still here yet have 'GTS' i.e. gone to shite)
Dier (GTS) Dembele (Broken)
Son (As patchy as always) Eriksen (GTS) Dele (GTS)
Kane​

Bearing in mind 9/11 are still on the books; the names - on paper - really aren't the problem.

this is just out right racism lol how is son heung min patchy and kane is not

son has been better last season than kane and also this season.

if son is patchy then kane is just outright bad.

son heung min❤️

this is just out right racism lol how is son heung min patchy and kane is not

son has been better last season than kane and also this season.

if son is patchy then kane is just outright bad.

son heung min❤

Fuck off you cunt! You're lucky I'm not there to punch your fucking face in.... Calling me a racist, you fanboy tourist piece of shit!

Out of the two, who's had MORE consistent seasons under his belt as a Spurs player?

...Even when we were flying; Son would still dip in and out of form, get benched or have other players get the nod ahead of him.

Kane's not a typically patchy player and even though we're not at our best, Kane's got 10 goals in 12 games this season. How many has your love interest got?

Love Sonny, but seriously fuck you.... You post about nothing else but him and will talk whatever shit you can about Kane to somehow show Son in a more favourable light.

When Sonny leaves, so will you... And good fucking riddance.

Back
Top Bottom