Tottenham Vs Antwerp, Europa League - Thursday 10th Dec 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agreed but The football Association of Wales are represented by the Wales national team, so FAW will want to try to keep Swansea in FAW.

And Swansea fans will probably also be fans of Wales national team, so public/fans pressure for Swansea club to stay in FAW.

Is current situation ideal ? No but their compromise works for them
but Swansea being in Welsh FA not reuired for the We;sh nt to exist,

You understood that? :)

I think you are reading too much into my post and seemingly managing to miss the main point of it.
But thanks for managing to make me out to be some wild eyed xenophobe!
It was largely a rhetorical question anyway, Britain has gone into perpetual mourning and apology mode, in fear of offending anyone and everyone.
Looking forward to the pre-match silence for Barbara Windsor on Sunday.
I held a minute's silence for Barbara Windsor this morning as it goes, followed by a pleasurable nostalgia wank. As far as I remember, hers were the first breasts I ever saw
25ccec9ec75f62c12505541b49d9a473

Lovely puppies.
Bollocks to Barbera Windsor.... she told my Dad to "Fuck off" when they were both 17 year-olds in Stoke Newington.... I've never bought into her brand of "Cockney Sparra" 'gawd love a duck' I know me own' ....she hung around with the Kray Twins amongst other shady types ffs.... and was a right cunt on Eastenders (there are several famous stories about her time in there, including how she unleashed absolute hell on a trainee Hair/Make-up girl who dared ask when she wanted her wig fitting) "It's not a fucking wig you stupid bitch, it's an 'airpiece!!!" Verbatem! Told to me by someone working on the show at the time!
... but that's by the by....

There you go, I'm amongst the -1% minority of Brits who DON'T regard her as a National treasure.... Soz!!!

Sorry she's dead and all, Alzheimer's is an awful affliction.... but like it or not, horrible people who pretend to be lovely people die all the time!! Add her to the list!

Bollocks to Barbera Windsor.... she told my Dad to "Fuck off" when they were both 17 year-olds in Stoke Newington.... I've never bought into her brand of "Cockney Sparra" 'gawd love a duck' I know me own' ....she hung around with the Kray Twins amongst other shady types ffs.... and was a right cunt on Eastenders (there are several famous stories about her time in there, including how she unleashed absolute hell on a trainee Hair/Make-up girl who dared ask when she wanted her wig fitting) "It's not a fucking wig you stupid bitch, it's an 'airpiece!!!" Verbatem! Told to me by someone working on the show at the time!
... but that's by the by....

There you go, I'm amongst the -1% minority of Brits who DON'T regard her as a National treasure.... Soz!!!

Sorry she's dead and all, Alzheimer's is an awful affliction.... but like it or not, horrible people who pretend to be lovely people die all the time!! Add her to the list!
Yeah but reasonable tits

Do you think I wasn’t glad he upped his play? Do you think those glaring weaknesses disappeared during the match with him scoring the goal?

Lo Celso did well but he still has lots of work to get into the starting lineup ( Mou seem to agree with me). He still need more than Antwarb to change my mind about him. Because it is more technical than performance against poor competition. As I have stated prior, he still has time by his side to explode because he’s talented and if anything changed my mind that game about him? Is his willingness to improve and impose himself more ( Mou called it intensity) I was happy to see him perform well.

I'm with you on a lot of different issues here, but why don't you just ignore him? Calling him out over and over again to gloat just comes across as very childish.

I realise that all of us frequent posters are losers to some extent, but why make it worse than it has to be?

:llorishuh:

Moss tried his best, but thankfully that's it, game over.

Back
Top Bottom