Tottenham Vs Antwerp, Europa League - Thursday 10th Dec 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm so worried about how the media and rivals fans will perceive our xG tonight.
Hopefully we can get enough xG to silence those critics.

Once that's in the bag, we can play hundreds of square balls between defenders to get the passing and possession stats up.

Damn what about the heat maps though... somebody think about the heat maps FFS!

Most enjoyed game of campaign so far.

Their keeper is a riot.

You can see he really loves the game and loves being in between the sticks.
He ran away from home as a kid to chase his dream because his family did not want him to play pro football according to his Wikipedia.

Literally going from homeless to playing for his country in a world cup.

Lucas - Vinicius - Bale
Dele
Winks - White
Davies - Sanchez - Tanganga - Doherty
Hart
We've qualified and to be honest, I don't really give a shit if we finish top of the group or not. If we're going to win the Europa League we'll have to beat the best that's left anyway. What is more important in my opinion is to rest the first team players and give a platform for fringe players to impress, get minutes under their belt and show their worth.

If that team can't beat Antwerp then there's issues.
Playing 3 keepers and then Hart as a striker is an interesting ploy.

Such a shame that Lamela is missing out, he started the season so well. It's so frustrating because when he plays well as a sub you want to start him in the next match but he inevitably breaks down after too many minutes.

Hopefully when he comes back Jose has a clear plan for how to use him and protect him at the same time. Probably we need to use him only for 30 minutes maximum in any match.

You know the rules!

Pics or...

tenor.gif
CJbEK48WIAA6giS.jpg

Back at the Lane tonight. Quiet so far but amazing how busy it seems given how few people there are relative the stadium size. Didn’t know what to expect.
First time back since that fateful Norwich FA Cup tie. I certainly won’t be mouthing off about Dier this time....

Back
Top Bottom