Tottenham Vs Antwerp, Europa League - Thursday 10th Dec 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I held a minute's silence for Barbara Windsor this morning as it goes, followed by a pleasurable nostalgia wank. As far as I remember, hers were the first breasts I ever saw

25ccec9ec75f62c12505541b49d9a473

Lovely puppies.
Ugh. You old dudes love trannies

I asked where does it all stop? and where is the bar for all of this. None of which you have addressed, what you have done is taken one bit and tried to make that the entire context of my post - and now posted abuse about me on a personal level.

Go you
I said you were talking horseshit. How is that personal? How is that abuse? You said a silly thing. You said it had nothing to do with nationality, and then contradicted yourself five minutes later. What did you expect our players to do? Start breakdancing whilst the Antwerp players stood there in silence?

An Italian legend died. There was a brief moment of respect, and you’re harrumphing all over the place? I don’t know what to say Mick.

Personally i think there should be a minutes silence or applause before every match in case someone accidentally gets overlooked. Indeed, i think next seasons kit should have a black armband incoroprated into the sleeve for the same reason.

:levyeyes:
If Harry Kane, the England captain, was killed in a car crash, would you think it strange for him to be afforded a minute’s silence at our next European game?

Possible last 32 opponents

Krasnodar
Salzburg
Olympiakos
Dynamo Kiev
Young boys
Molde
Slav Prague
Lille
Benfica
Granada
Sociedad
Braga
Mac Tel Aviv
Wolfsberger
Crvena
Benfica would be awesome so that we can give Jan the send off he deserves. Hopefully by that time (mid Feb) the gov allow more fans into the ground.

I said you were talking horseshit. How is that personal? How is that abuse? You said a silly thing. You said it had nothing to do with nationality, and then contradicted yourself five minutes later. What did you expect our players to do? Start breakdancing whilst the Antwerp players stood there in silence?

An Italian legend died. There was a brief moment of respect, and you’re harrumphing all over the place? I don’t know what to say Mick.
My post wasn't about nationality at all, it was about at what level of achievement does a player have to attain, to warrant this kind of a memorial? The guy had one good world cap and was largely ordinary during the rest of his career. Legend my arse.
On top of it all he was heavily implicated in match fixing.
The only person talking daft is you Joe, because you have failed to understand the point, mangled the whole issue, accused me of being xenophobic and then accused me of talking horseshit.
If you can't understand what the question was about, try asking for clarification, instead of trying to belittle the subject matter, which you have misunderstood, and then insulting the person who posed the question, which you failed to grasp.

I wasn't harrumphing about anything, I asked a simple question, based on the relative paucity of the guys contribution to the game. But if knocking in 60 goals in serie B makes someone a legend in your opinion, then at least it made you happy.

Personally i think there should be a minutes silence or applause before every match in case someone accidentally gets overlooked. Indeed, i think next seasons kit should have a black armband incoroprated into the sleeve for the same reason.

:levyeyes:
Imagine a day in the future when Moussa Saib, Hossam Ghaly or Paulo Trammezzani die.... we're gonna be in SUCH a quandary!!

Poor scott scott
Poor John Thomas John Thomas

Hope the players have a day off v Palace and think of the best fans ever not being able to type stuff.
They should lose this for the real onez.

:avbpray: 4 dem
No funny ratings for this sammyspurs sammyspurs . You must be well disappointed.

I'm really happy with results and the way we're playing, mate. Chuffed to bits.
Here's hoping to another 3 points at Palace on Sunday.

And if we smash the scousers next week I'll tag you for a beer so we can celebrate together.

What you say, buddy?

tenor.gif

No funny ratings for this sammyspurs sammyspurs . You must be well disappointed.

I'm really happy with results and the way we're playing, mate. Chuffed to bits.
Here's hoping to another 3 points at Palace on Sunday.

And if we smash the scousers next week I'll tag you for a beer so we can celebrate together.

What you say, buddy?

tenor.gif
He really can't get it into his binary thick head that the point was to back his manager and Levy actually did it.

I'd ask the twat if he has ever heard of a pressure group and understands the concept but he put me on ignore since I hurt his feelings (great feat considering he lives for 100 page forum arguments).

I'll review as the season develops.

Which part of the season do you wanna see Kane, Ndombele, and Toby binned off?
If they start to play shit, they should be benched. Like Dele and Eriksen was.

Lucky we have a proper manager now who knows how to pick teams.

:tanguythumb:

Nice that you’ll review it as it goes along because in the summer you had written it off and called Hojberg an average plodder.

Back
Top Bottom