Tottenham v West Ham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Honestly don’t think we were that bad. West Ham... that was the most pathetic, negative, boring, shower of shit, disgraceful, terrible load of bollocks I have ever seen. Embarrassment to football.

Still only 3 points off top four.. keep the faith!

Unfortunately that's what happens when we (yet again) essentially waste the first half by playing slowly! Why not come out fast, get the goal and then control the game. 45 mins pretty much wasted!

I blame Poch for selecting both Dier and Sissoko in central midfield. Why would we need two holding mids against a relegation battler? Doesn’t make sense at all and on top of that we had Winks, Dembele and Lamela sitting on the bench.. work that out.

Horrible performance really, they sat back all game and we couldn’t break them down, it took an absolute worldy to hit the back of the net. We seriously need another attacker this window, someone who can make something happen. Today would’ve been perfect for a Mahrez type of player, we need a game changer. Absolutely fuming.

Somewhat disappointing.
Really should have made more of all that possession in first half. Know its not easy when teams go 11 behind the ball, but we should have the quality to unpick a little better.

Just glad we didnt let the cunts beat us. That would have been unbearable.
Question is, will we finally flex our financial muscle this month to push for the top 4, or will Levy keep the wallet zipped shut and hope for the best like he usually does.....time will tell I guess
I’m not expecting to see Levy break the bank this month.

Just glad we didnt let the cunts beat us. That would have been unbearable.
Question is, will we finally flex our financial muscle this month to push for the top 4, or will Levy keep the wallet zipped shut and hope for the best like he usually does.....time will tell I guess

Not sure today was about money as opposed to them just being them.

Was a night where we were a fraction off.

Not losing was critical and we showed character in coming back.

Back
Top Bottom