Tottenham v West Ham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That was like watching a boxer run around the ring with his arms over his head - throw one punch and and then carry on as before.
Utterly, dire and embarrassing attempt at being a football team.
You owe me £5 you thieving pikey bastards!

All on Poch.

His game management is genuinely awful.

Let's fire Poch and bring you in, surely you'll do better than "awful".

He could have changed the game sooner that's a fact, but probably still isn't confident with either Lamela or Wanyama. When our starting 11 isnt on point, it's always going to be tough.

Don't know why Sissoko was on the pitch for 70 mins, he was absolutely diabolical. And don't know why everyone stood still and let them have a free shot at our goal from that distance.

I can't even put into words how much I detest the sight of this shit stain on football, waste of air excuse for a club. They never enter my mind throughout the season until they show up and stink up the place with their putrid filth. And we keep getting dragged into the shit with them at least once a season now. You can set your fucking watch by it. Few things would bring me more joy than to see them go down and keep going down until they are erased from existence completely.

It’s not draw that grates, it’s our predictability and hesitancy to change. Poch really needs to raise his game with this.

Give it a rest they came with a gameplan and executed it pretty well not alot fell for us fully deserved 3 points not a bad performance always gonna be a tough ask after a hectic schedule and a long trip vacl from Swansea on a heavy pitch.

I'm surprised so many people were on here tonight... I thought they'd all be walking the dog, or cooking a stir fry, or watching a film, or fucking their fist... it was only West Ham after all ffs... bunch of nobodies who we're not apparently supposed to care about...
Well you know what, anyone who feigned indifference before the match... that one's for you.
Care about it now?? Nah...? fuck it, it's only 2 points dropped... against who? I forget... just another mid-table Premier League team apparently... I forget their name...

IT'S NOT ILLEGAL TO CARE! it doesn't make us small time... just 'cos they hate us more than we hate them I still give a shit! I fucking hate the fact we've dropped 2 points against West Ham... even if they convince themselves they've won the World Cup again... and have t-shirts printed, and tattoos of the momentous occasion... that's not my concern... I'm still allowed to fucking care... and hurt about the result!

But apparently that's just not de rigueur in today's modern self-entitled footballing society!!

Pity this wasn't for the winner...
DSulyohX4AEMDFO.jpg

Again, if you're coming to Wembley, why wouldn't you just do what West Brom, West Ham, Swansea all did and sit back? If you try and play us at our game (Stoke, Southampton, Liverpool) we'll obliterate you.

We'll probably see similar from Everton in a Big Sam masterclass.

I think Mike Dean has done enough in his last two games with us to prove the baseless accusation that he is a Spurs fan.
We have had one Penalty this season, away from home, and we have serial divers?
Can’t say we get any favouritism there.
I’ve seen 4, off my head, clear penalties we should have had in the last few games.
Everton have had 7
Man City 5. 3 at home and 2 Away, and the only team not to have one against them.

Man City would have gotten 2 penaltiesmon Tuesday and one tonight. Of that I have no doubt.

I’m still shouting at the tv upstairs, apparently the neighbours have knocked and asked to keep the noise down.
Mrs just told me to shut up, I replied with “ fuck off cunt” ,loudly apparently....
Angry wank and sleep for me it is then.:dembelefingers::dierno:

Let's fire Poch and bring you in, surely you'll do better than "awful".

He could have changed the game sooner that's a fact, but probably still isn't confident with either Lamela or Wanyama. When our starting 11 isnt on point, it's always going to be tough.

No. He SHOULD have changed the game sooner. He does it every single fucking week.

Back
Top Bottom