Tottenham v West Ham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I find it fascinating how we can have such different views on certain players. I personally think Son has been great for us this season but plenty disagree. Likewise I think Sissokohno has been awful but plenty of people rate him. So I agree we can dislike certain players because we believe we have better options. It doesn't mean I don't want Sissokohno to play well it just means I don't think he will. Would be more than happy if he proves me wrong. Sorry for length of post.

I agree. Son has proved himself for spurs many times, Sissoko in my opinion is not a top four player.

Don't get the melting on this forum tofay, I'm disappointed and stressed at the score atm but we haven't been shit at all just not playing at quite as fast a tempo as I would like....fuck me

Just need to move the ball a bit faster. Its all a little bit predictable at the moment, but its hard to find space when the oppo are playing 6 at the back with the mids all dropping in. Not playing “badly” per se

I'm happy enough with our approach and attitude so far, but I hope we aren't too patient about it, it's not a foregone conclusion that we will score if we are patient, fine to start the second half that way but eventually we're going to have to push Davies forward, apply more pressure and take a few risks.

Lamela for Sissoko please or even Dembele. We’ve actually got 3 options on the bench I’d rather have on then Sissoko and he starts.. don’t understand that selection by Poch. Between Aurier and Sissoko we’ve seen some interesting combos to say the least

Not quick enough, too much side to side, need to take more chances vertically, trust the back line to bail you out.

Winks and Lamela would be nice, maybe Llorente as well.

Don't get the melting on this forum tofay, I'm disappointed and stressed at the score atm but we haven't been shit at all just not playing at quite as fast a tempo as I would like....fuck me
And the tempo makes sense once you remember where we played two days ago

Back
Top Bottom