Tottenham v West Ham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tactics can change mid game but so far they have been zero threat. They've set up sensibly against us, accept they have no outlet at all. Surprised they didn't play Carol who would have been a better option to hoof it up to. No doubt we'll see that later. Might open up some chances for us though. Always hard to break teams down who play so negatively like this but I think it's a matter of time.

Hmmmmmmm.....

We have been okay and West Ham stout in their defending.

It is actually better for us that West Ham get more confidence as they leave more gaps.

Just trying to lose the niggling feeling of a late goal for them.

O-0 with 10 mins to go is not a good place for us to be.

Never in my life seen a more negative first half display from a side, the same side who think they're as big a club as us. Saying that we need to move the ball a lot quicker if we are going to break them down and for the love of god can we just finally accept Sisscko is not good at football, take him off for winks or moussa ASAP.

I find it fascinating how we can have such different views on certain players. I personally think Son has been great for us this season but plenty disagree. Likewise I think Sissokohno has been awful but plenty of people rate him. So I agree we can dislike certain players because we believe we have better options. It doesn't mean I don't want Sissokohno to play well it just means I don't think he will. Would be more than happy if he proves me wrong. Sorry for length of post.

I think Sissoko and Davies are shit. Id like em to play well, but its v rare they do.

Son has played v well this season.

Never in my life seen a more negative first half display from a side, the same side who think they're as big a club as us. Saying that we need to move the ball a lot quicker if we are going to break them down and for the love of god can we just finally accept Sisscko is not good at football, take him off for winks or moussa ASAP.

Glad i didnt go tbh. Looks like alot of fans didnt go either

This is literally coming from an old hag that knows fuck all about modern football.
What, apart from the fact that I have been watching modern football every match day for the last 40 odd years. So on the basis that I have watched every development of the game across all of that period, I'd say I know quite a bit about modern football.
The difference between you and me is that not only have I watched it happen, but I have actually understood it as well.

Did I win the internet again boy?

Back
Top Bottom