Tottenham v Gillingham-Football League Cup- 3rd round

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Janssen looks absolutely brilliant in my opinion. His instincts, his movement, his hard work and his great link-up play makes him a potentially near-perfect striker. If he keeps working as hard as he does, he'll start scoring soon enough.

Thoughts:

- Utter dominance, started exactly how we needed to.
- Winks is different class, would be comfortable him even starting games in the Premier League against certain clubs.
- Janssen has done everything but score, really good performance so far. The goals will come.
- Good game for Eriksen to get his confidence up, cracking finish and doing well with the ball.
- Trippier's crossing is exquisite.
- Carter-Vickers and Wimmer are the best centre back pairing in England.

Winks and Eriksen have totally bossed it. I have been impressed with Onomah as well, he looks a lot stronger than last season.
It will come for Janssen, he seems to be snatching at the ball a bit. He really should have scored from the header. At least he is getting chances though. He will score in the second half, I am sure of it.

Back
Top Bottom