Tottenham v Gillingham-Football League Cup- 3rd round

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

CB pairing Ald/Verts FBs Trip/Dav with Vorm in goal.
we must be defensivly sound first, thenhappy with whoever plays in front of them?

If CCV/Wimmer don't play today, when will they? 0 games all season?

Blood the kids. Bed in the new players.

I watched gillingham a couple of times last year, Bradley Dack is their main man , just needs his barnet chopping.

If CCV/Wimmer don't play today, when will they? 0 games all season?

Blood the kids. Bed in the new players.
How can I disagree with this sentiment. However, getting the result is priority for me and a balance is required.
Some PL team got beat last night, maybe they didn't care or maybe too many changes? Chavs kept it sound at the back and rotated everyone plus one defender). That would be fine by me if Vickers plays. Like to see Edwards. I notice its been suggested he may play - (he may feature regular every week until Kane is fit) Desperately want to see Janssen as our CF on the night.

Carter-Vickers is almost a certain to start.

Pochettino said in his latest press conference that he is going to be the best centre half in England and is better than he was as a centre half and then smiled and said 'Maybe' when they asked if he's going to play tonight.

I watched gillingham a couple of times last year, Bradley Dack is their main man , just needs his barnet chopping.
Looked him up, he was Gillinghams top goal scorer last season as an attacking Midfield player - impressive.
His parents are called Donald and Daisy and models his look on a coconut shy?

May be some going around, a couple of my mates were watching the Everton Norwich game last night...

Gillingham are a bit League One though to he fair. Would be very surprising if we got a stream.

It's rare getting one for a 3rd round game unless you're either already on TV or atleast against a Premier League club.

Highlights are on channel 5 at 11.05pm.

If there is another stream, it will probably be swansea v man city.

Gillingham are a bit League One though to he fair. Would be very surprising if we got a stream.

It's rare getting one for a 3rd round game unless you're either already on TV or atleast against a Premier League club.

Looked at what channels around the world are showing it and beIN sports 8 and supersport africa 2 are showing the game so would be suprised if there wasn't a stream around although agree with the general consensus of a 3rd round league cup tie against league 1 oppo

Back
Top Bottom