Tottenham v Brentford - League Cup semifinal 5th Jan, 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apart from a period of consistent Brentford pressure early in the 2nd half that was fairly comfortable to watch.

Here's to Pierre on a quick recovery.

Onward. To Wembley!

My initial reaction was fuck off Linekar but then I re-read the tweet.

He says it's a red but he doesn't think it was intentional. I agree, I think he was attempting a drag back and dragged back hojberg's shin instead.
Preferred your response to the tweet. Reckless and endangered the player. Had he broken his leg we would not be so kind with our words.

Night all!
I’m going to polish my silverware

(have a wank)
Wait for me mate. I'll join you!

tenor.gif

Fucking emotional watching that second goal by sonny on the replay- what an absolute boy. actually teared up a bit haha

He was brilliant today, ran his heart out as per usual, showed great attitude and finishes like that. Harry been fantastic this season but for me Sonny is our talisman, irreplaceable

Back
Top Bottom