Tottenham v Brentford - League Cup semifinal 5th Jan, 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

4so69z.jpg

Before these extremely grown up posts of yours, your only contribution to us being 1-0 up in a semi final was "this is pathetic" way to go super spurs fan.. :mourhandlaugh:

At least try and disguise your attempts at being a WUM,,. Bubbles??? deary me.
Sorry i wasn't giving a running commentary of the game while i watched it Billy - didn't realise that was a prerequisite to being an actual supporter.

Hopefully if they commit harder second half we will punish them with a nice counter and kill the tie. I suspect we shall see more of what we saw in the 30mins just gone by for another 25mins however.

Let's just get this one over the line lads.

I'm watching the Spurs-Brentford game.

I agree we are not creating any chances going forward.
I'm finding this circle hard to square. If scoring goals is a quality of top players then what business is it of the rest of the players? they are there to defend against the other lot scoring. Surely Kane and Sonny fashion most of their chances out of nothing and therefore receive all the plaudits therein.

Am I wrong on this?

O
Thought that was well controlled. Sure they got some crosses in and might connect on one but I'd say we're looking far more likely overall. Keep going like this and we'll get our second. Dele might be a good shout to find an opening.

Only takes one mistake from serge/Sanchez for that control to get lost. Need to really push for more goals now. We've pressed them which is good but not getting it forward quick enough

Back
Top Bottom