Tottenham v Brentford - League Cup semifinal 5th Jan, 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sissoko really limits our ability to move the ball with any fluency.

It's like playing with 10 men when we have the ball, he's developed this genius knack for positioning himself in impossible to reach places to who's ever on the ball. He's somehow managed to touch the ball only 4 times more than Lloris, playing in a CM2 against a championship team.

We need someone up front to get their head in the game and kill it off. Son is working hard to be fair to him, but I'm not sure what Moura is doing and that is maybe the most disappointing 45 mins I have ever seen from Kane, just doesn't look up for it at all or switched on.
I've not seen Kane turn up in a semi final or final yet, its his one question mark.

It's like playing with 10 men when we have the ball, he's developed this genius knack for positioning himself in impossible to reach places to who's ever on the ball. He's somehow managed to touch the ball only 4 times more than Lloris, playing in a CM2 against a championship team.
As it stands, he's scored the winner that takes us to a final though.

Just left guys open in the middle of the box. Sanchez got beat by Toney earlier. Dier has done nothing but give the ball away.
He was in a wrestling match with toney who headed the ball up and into lloris's hand. Dier has had one of his better passing games i thought. If its about giving away the ball lucas, kane, son, aurier, sissoko be all off too

We've been comfortable but it's crap to watch. No fluency at all to the passing, no urgency, no creativity.

We'll need another goal, need to come out second half with a bit more intent.

Good news is we are controlling the match and they have not had any great chances. Bad news is besides our goal, our attack is not looking great either.

I’d like to see us come out aggressive and grab a second in the first 15 minutes to really take control. The longer it stays 1-0 the more confident they will become in grabbing a win.

Back
Top Bottom