Tottenham v Brentford - League Cup semifinal 5th Jan, 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As long as we are not complacent and treat Brentford as serious opponents, then I think we will prove to be too strong for them.
I don't like the expression Micky Mouse Cup, we are not really in a position to turn our nose up at a legitimate trophy. I still believe that if we had won it back in Poch's first (?) season, we might have had more success in securing one of the bigger prizes.

I'm wearing the same pants I wore when we turned over Ajax...

You're welcome
Keep them pants on for 4 more months goaty!

dirty-underwear-3d-illustration-260nw-514084495.jpg

Some of you treating this match like it's the final. I don't know if that's right, but surely one of the Manchester sides will be harder to beat than Brentford.

Brentford is still a good side and we need to respect them.

But it is not the final remember, not at all.
If we don’t win, we won’t get there. 100% right to treat it like a final.

Bugger. Completely forgot the game was on tonight, thought it was Thursday for some reason, oh well, happy days at least we are in the final.

Back
Top Bottom