Tottenham v Brentford - League Cup semifinal 5th Jan, 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ErABJXsW4AAi7MF
Great, put the mockers on it, why don't ya? :dempsey:

Hopefully Hojbjerg is okay. The Dasilva challenge was a red card, but I don't think there was anything malicious in it - the pressure came on after evading one player and I think he was sorting his feet out to evade a second.

Son has turned into such an effective player, one of the best finishers in the world without a doubt.

Lucas did little to suggest he should start ahead of Bergwijn, a good threat from corners to the near post though. Sanchez much the same.

Not the best performance really, but we did enough and it's so great to be in a cup final. Hopefully more to come.

Honestly think we never turned up mentally for the final. Huge disappointment.
I've refused to watch it back since and don't remember much of the game itself but from what I've read in various places we huffed and puffed but Liverpool shut us out easily and were always a threat on the counter. Never underestimate how much an early goal conceded can knock the stuffing out of you especially as the underdog

Wrong as always.

As I pointed out I was laughing. Surprised you even noticed the score was 2-0 with all the time you spent making shit up rather than watching the game.

Don’t do anything too rash.. Take a step back and have a think.. It won’t seem so bad in the morning, there is still a final so you still might get the chance to cheer 😂

Back
Top Bottom