Tottenham v Brentford - League Cup semifinal 5th Jan, 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This was another occasion where we let proceedings drift along as we did almost nothing of note, were millimetres away from a nasty sucker punch, and it was only after the warning we woke up and went at them and grabbed the second. I'd rather they didn't need to be shocked into action, but got the job done eventually and overall in the 90 minutes we were pretty comfortable.
Wow... you should submit that to the Club as the Official Match report!
!!!!!!!!!

Why is it that Americans are , of Swiss , German , Pluto ancestry yet they’ve were born in America , be American .
Anyways , it’s his nickname . It hardly matters does it ?
It doesn't matter, like I said, I was taking the piss. Not trying to argue with you.

People cling to their ancestry for any number of reasons. I don't believe that is unique to America.

Why it matters that someone's great, great, great grandparents came over from Sicily, making them "Italian-American", I've got no effing clue.

But why can't we all just be "American"? I don't know, I wish that were the case.

Not even a full week into the new year and we've had:

Sissoko with a matchwinning, beautiful header goal
Ndombele getting 90 minutes
Spurs advancing to a cup final
thinktank thinktank vindicated

Back
Top Bottom