Tottenham v Brentford - League Cup semifinal 5th Jan, 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This was another occasion where we let proceedings drift along as we did almost nothing of note, were millimetres away from a nasty sucker punch, and it was only after the warning we woke up and went at them and grabbed the second. I'd rather they didn't need to be shocked into action, but got the job done eventually and overall in the 90 minutes we were pretty comfortable.

Congratulations on reaching the final. Need a much better performance to win the trophy against either United. Need a better linkup play than just sissoko and hoiberg.

I though Winks did excellent when he came on we linked up better. And I think Vinicius need to be trusted more by Mourinho. He looked good and his hold up and linkup play was nice in the few minutes.

But as can be seen the club need an upgrade in the right wing position, right back and a midfielder to link us better a la varrati kind of midfielder.

Best wishes to

Igula Igula
tommyboyspurs tommyboyspurs
Radical Rei Radical Rei

Family Time Reaction GIF by Lifetime

Not even close but not surprised you are more focused on other fans rather than enjoying the Spurs win like the rest of us.

Let's all celebrate the fact we've made the final, but lets not lose sight of the fact that they were a kneecap away from equalising and then who knows what happens from there, and once again it was because we panicked on a set piece routine, gifted them a corner and didn't mark properly.
It's happening too often and needs to be sorted out, that's how we conceded against Wolves, Everton, Palace, Liverpool, Newcastle and 2 of the West Ham goals.
You'd think we'd learn from it.

Aside from that we played with reasonable intensity and it was a good defensive display. Certain players like Lucas just aren't cutting it and need to be dropped to give people like Dele a go.

I'd like United in the final now

COYS!

Back
Top Bottom