Tottenham v Bournemouth. Boxing Day 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

------------------------Lloris---------------------
Kwp--------Foyth-----Sanchez-----Rose
-----------------Skipp---Winks---------------
----Lamela--------Eriksen---------Son----
-------------------------Kane--------------------

Just had a quick look at the fixtures for other teams over Christmas. With Liverpool due to play Woolwich & Man City, should we win our games vs Bournemouth and Wolves at home as well as the Cardiff away game on the 1st, it'll leave us either 7 or 8 points clear of Woolwich, equal, potentially tied on points with Liverpool or 2-4 points off of them & should Liverpool go unbeaten and stay 6 points ahead, it'll mean we overtake Man City by a point.

The Christmas fixtures have turned into a bit of a pig for us regarding recovery time but how it's dropped regarding our rivals playing each other etc it's pretty handy. All that without taking into account Chelseas tricky fixtures away to Watford & Crystal Palace and an away trip for City to Leicester on Boxing Day.

Win our next 3 games and the league will have a very positive look to it for our club. We could easily find ourselves one game off of top spot & 8 points clear from the top four competitors come the 1st Jan if results go the way I think they will

I love that our supposedly knackered squad is getting fitter and sharper by the week.

The injuries have given players rest time, and the back up has been fucking immense.
We’re talking 3rd and 4th choice at times.
Immense squad depth.

And to think we’ve still got Dembele and Wanyama on the long term list, and the likes of Dier to come back even sooner.

I don’t care who he plays this match to be honest. Love every single one of them

We were staggeringly fresh yesterday but the win against Woolwich was like an oxygen injection.

No complacency is key. Arguably won 2 games we could easily have lost for so many reasons

Moura and Lamela will get game time as will Rose (snake) and maybe Foyth, if fit again.

Son may start up front if Pochettino wants to rest Kane but unlikely for this game.

It is less depth and more confidence.

What we know is that apart from City, Liverpool and Woolwich at their place we carry the game.

Eriksen crucial in this match. Nearing his mercurial best.

Dembele getting enforced rest with Dier and our best player of last season (Vertonghen) is or should be massive.

We are playing brilliant football and getting results. We are in really good shape to get top four yet again, but due to the effect a few personal battles has had on my mindset recently, I have been starting to dream.

If we can get 6 points from our next two games, and livepool’s unbeaten run comes to an end before the first weekend of Jan. Then I will start to believe we are in the title race.

Can’t fathom the fact that we have had no stadium for 18 months, with out a doubt the worst injury record in the top 6 this year, the the media are constantly trying to derail us with Poch to manure speculation, and yet we are with in touching distance of the two greatest teams to ever grace a pitch lol.

:tobyarm:

With a front four of

(C)hristian (H)arry (A)lli & (Son)
we really need a new full-back to go with
(D)avies (A)lderweireld & (V)ertonghen
What FBs do we know that start with the letter E?

(P.S - nicked from the Grauniad).

Looking forward to a sojourn, will be there. Not expecting a huge crowd.

Sold out??? Boxing Day games are always family games though.

Pray to whichever gods you believe in you don’t end up near the type of middle aged women I usually ended up near.
Talking absolute bollocks for 90 mins non stop.

Pete did this, eastenders that, did you see that, blah blah blah

:dembelewtf:

Sold out??? Boxing Day games are always family games though.

Pray to whichever gods you believe in you don’t end up near the type of middle aged women I usually ended up near.
Talking absolute bollocks for 90 mins non stop.

Pete did this, eastenders that, did you see that, blah blah blah

:dembelewtf:
I was at the cess pit that is stamford bridge once and was in the 'home' end as couldn't get tickets for the away end. Some cock with his son asked me 'which one is zola please?'. I could barely contain my contempt for everything.

Back
Top Bottom