Tottenham v Bournemouth. Boxing Day 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh.......

s-l300.jpg
d100ba2755fd7fd125228a0221fbc2a6.jpg
Just pulled in and opened this page my missus saw this and shrieked ‘I thought you just chatted about football’ slammed the car door and went inside so send more pics quick before she calms down and wants my company again

I swear some folk on here get no joy out of football or Spurs.

Just won 5-0, 2nd in the table, well and truly in the title race, moving to the new ground soon with some luck, players bang in form and coming back from injury, etc, etc.

I'm fucking loving it and am so proud of this team. COYS. I believe.

I love that our supposedly knackered squad is getting fitter and sharper by the week.

The injuries have given players rest time, and the back up has been fucking immense.
We’re talking 3rd and 4th choice at times.
Immense squad depth.

And to think we’ve still got Dembele and Wanyama on the long term list, and the likes of Dier to come back even sooner.

I don’t care who he plays this match to be honest. Love every single one of them

Despite being 3 nil up, Bournemouth have had about 4 clear cut chances which should have ended up hitting the back of our net. Really need to be tightening up at the back in the 2nd half

Well that was an enjoyable way to spend a Boxing Day afternoon. However I was still clamouring for us to get a seventh.
Don't think we even broke a sweat TBH.
Now on way home for a homemade lasagne, as I'm Hank Marvin.
So if Brighton manage a result, that would be the sugar on the cherry on the icing on the cake.
COYS

A point ahead of Man City at Christmas. Top quality performance from the boys so far. 6 points out of out next two games and the new year will be taking a beautiful shape to it.

Lovely to see Lucas pop up with another to chop those numbers of his away. All in all it's been a fantastic few days to be a Spurs fan. Roll on Saturday!
I’m going to be bold and say if we finish the season 1 point ahead of City, I think we will win the league. The bin dippers won’t sustain that form all season and we are getting stronger all the time as we have done every year since Poch arrived. We are in a fantastic position right now. All respect to the manager and the players.

Back
Top Bottom