Tottenham v Bournemouth. Boxing Day 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At this rate, I think I want Woolwich to beat them at the weekend..

City losing sort of helps us in both was I feel. Can they really lose 3 of 4?.. Pep will have them well up for it.

Fantastic win again. Next game will be much tougher, we need to be ready for a very different kind of game to get the points. It would be so amazing if we get full points from this busy period and keep the pressure up on the rest.

Sloppy today could have easily been 6-5 to Bournemouth.

If anything this game proves we need a new midfield. Levy better spend big this window we can’t touch teams like City with our budget.
Seasons a write off.

:cunt:
You're deluded if you believe this team doesn't need any improvements.

Bournemouth have been on losing streak in the last few games.

I am repeating myself, but Eriksen has previously said, that he wants to go to both Spain and Italy before ending his career, for the whole experience.

So I think he will run down this contract sadly, he just had a kid less than a year ago, so a move in 1½ years time would be perfect for his family.

However, even if he leaves for a free: With the wages he commands and the fee his costs, he will have been a BARGAIN at the numbers he's given us, relative to market prices.
Levy won't allow him to leave for free.

If he doesn't sign, he'll leave this summer for a monster fee.

What Levy could do is give him a new bumper contract with a clause that says he can leave for Barca (in a couple years) if a particular fee is reached.

Back
Top Bottom