Tottenham v Bournemouth. Boxing Day 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sadly I agree wiht this. Never the same after his injury

Very true.

Despite our undoubted quality, a fit and functioning Wanyama would have waltzed into our harder away games in particular.

To find a replica for similar cost would be huge.

Lets hope despite all the injuries that he can also find something akin to his best.

Last edited:
Had a bad feeling about Everton.

I have a good feeling about Bournemouth.

Shit.

Just in case, we need to make sure you're nice and numb over the holiday...

Have you ever tried horse (calm down Noshers, not that kind!)?

Time for some lovely stats.

- Bournemouth have lost their last 4 away games in all competitions.
- Tottenham have won their last 5 home games in all competitions.
- Tottenham have never lost to Bournemouth in the Premier League and have a record of P6, W5, D1, L0, S17, C2.
- Harry Kane has scored 6 goals in 5 starts against Bournemouth.

COYS

Last edited:
Can we have a "Hmmmm thanks, but i think we'll be giving your manager a swerve" kind of performance pls lads.

Kinda like Bournemouth, but i want 'em bloodied.

- Tottenham have never lost to Bournemouth in the Premier League and have a record of P6, W5, D1, L0, S17, C2.

COYS
Totts... steady on my man ... mildly positive there

We should win this one and i think we will. H is going for the boot again and coco, sonny, christian are all in superb form. I was thinking of a boxing day in the distant past (mid 70's) when we struggled up to the Lane for a game v Birmingham City and it was freezing cold and the place was half empty and we lost 3-1. Look how times have changed.

COYS
We're screwed.

COYS

Hmmmm....

A fast start is likely by us and it's a matter of taking advantage. Yesterday we were able to recover from some inept defending.

For the Boxing day match we need to avoid gifts.

I if the same team starts as did against Everton then I think we will win. However we all know players need resting and it is whether this can be achieved and we still get 3 points. Could we risk KWP, Foyth and Sanchez ? No we probably need Toby to play but he needs a rest. Dele needs a rest as does Sissoko. I think Poch has now got this rotation right compared to the team's put out in cup matches in the past where too many changes showed and we performed poorly.
I notice Aurier is not mentioned as injured and wonder if he could play? Can KWP play alongside Foyth?
4 changes. Moura for Dele. Skipp for Sissoko, Foyth for Sanchez and Rose for Davies.
Trippier and Toby need a rest, can Eriksen keep playing? Well if they are fit I feel they will have to wait a bit longer before being rested.

Back
Top Bottom