Tottenham v Bournemouth. Boxing Day 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lloris
KWP - Alderweireld - Sanchez - Davies
Winks - Skipp - Eriksen
Lamela - Kane - Son
Looks about right. Trippier has played a lot of football recently, so get KWP in - time to get a centre back pairing going again, can't be chopping and changing at the back so Sanchez keeps his place. Davies starts again just because I feel Rose will be needed more for Wolves due to the width they play at.

Very limited in central midfield due to Dele and Sissoko being out so Skipp gets his second league start. Free Winks up a bit so he doesn't have to be a defensive midfielder and Lamela comes in for Dele. Can't be dropping Son when he's on this form.

3-1

Generally agreed but I think that if we really don't want to loose Toby for injury he should have at least one game off. And I would prefer it to be vs Bournemouth than against Wolves. So I would go with:

Lloris
KWP - Sanchez - Foyth - Davies
Winks - Skipp - Eriksen
Lamela - Kane - Son​

Generally agreed but I think that if we really don't want to loose Toby for injury he should have at least one game off. And I would prefer it to be vs Bournemouth than against Wolves. So I would go with:

Lloris
Winks - Skipp - Eriksen
Lamela - Kane - Son​
looks very weak team and inexperience

looks very weak team and inexperience

You are underestimating our young lads :)
I mean KWP has done mostly well when he has been playing.
Foyth has been the breakthrough talent of the season for me.
Skippy was quite good against Burnley.

But what is most important in this case- Trippier, Alderweireld and Sissoko cannot play every single game. We have to take care of them to perform on the best possible level in the long term.

Lloris
Winks - Skipp - Eriksen
Lamela - Kane - Son​

We have to persevere in my opinion - you don't break up a centre back pairing with the worry of injury. We can rest Toby in the FA Cup against Tranmere if needs be.

We are adaptable so quite able to mix and match if we wish.

If Alli and Sissoko are out we can revert to a 5 if we wish.

Then possibly Kane and Son/Moura up top with Eriksen, Winks and Lamela in the 3?

An option.

Back
Top Bottom