Tottenham Hotspur vs Stoke City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-20765579

Charlie Adam's father passed away last night, obviously may have some bearing on his involvement on Saturday.

Only 50 years old. That's terrible.
Can't stand the bloke on the football field but my thoughts go out to him. I guess it's still early in the week so he may still play. If he does then I'd hope that perhaps our fans can show the same sort of empathy we were famous for during the muamba incident and Adam will respond in kind by not acting the cunt against us for once?

Oh dear, that looks a bit harsh in light of reading the rest of the thread :oops:

Still, if he starts I hope he doesnt last long.

Nah we can feel sorry for him off the pitch, that's fair enough. But as soon as he steps onto the green stuff he will become the cuntish thug he always has been. He certainly won't show our players ankles any mercy given the chance.

Not a big fan of Defoe and Ade up top together. Both of them are like the black hole and don't work well together. Defoe should be the lone striker for now. Take one off for an attacking mid. Jan would be a beast there...haha.

thats-racist.gif

I cant stand this Adebayor and Defoe pairing up top. It is fucking worthless. All they do is run around and then give the ball away. Adebayor lost almost every aerial duel and Defoe wasted possession again and again with his useless long shots and terrible first touches. If I have to watch this all season I'm going to go crazy.
Yeah, lets get Clint the goal machine back in.

Same old story up front again...........

Adebayor, his 100k wages and yet another stroll in the park.....

1 goal on the campaign so far............

Now does everyone understand how over-hyped his 17 goals from last year were ?

6 from the PK spot

11 from the run of play w/ the likes of Modric, VDV and Bale...........

Yeah, he can hold up the ball...........But he is a Striker who is out there to bag goals and create chances.............which he consistently fails at. And does his 6'3" frame ever get on a header ? Had a sitter today............bollocks

I've got a feeling they're going to give us the rough-house treatment, seeing as they were on the receiving end for the first time ever against EVERTON... if that cunting thug Adam plays, expect Bale to be out again... but if Bale DOES play, then he'll still end up being out for weeks!

COYS, take no shitting prisoners against these Neanderthals and their Delilah-Karaoke-loving fans!

Stoke hate Woolwich? I must have slept through that one. Why?

Because Ryan Shawcross broke Aaron Ramsey's leg and then Wenger had a big tantrum criticizing everything about the club. Now they give Woolwich extra stick at home, which is funny, and boo Ramsey every time he touches the ball, which is considerably less funny (and clever).

None of this makes up for the fact that a Stoke player (Rory Delap of all people) caused Ledley's injury and dampened his career.

I'd go with

Lloris

Walker Gallas Caulker Vertonghen

Livermore Sandro
Dembele

Lennon. Dempsey bale

Defoe

You may judge me but Naughton couldn't cope with Stoke aerial threat, so I'd rather have JV dealing with balls to the back post.

Livermore is strong with a good work rate, ideal for stoke...Lennon and Bale both work back well and Dempsey and JD seem to be working

Coys
I'd go with 12 men too, but something tells me that they won't let us line up like that.

I like the idea starting 4-4-2 going one up then putting taking off Defoe for Parker, a central midfield with Sandro, Dembele & Parker, I think that would be something special...

it mystifies me how that a cunt that fat can get a job as a premier league referee. what do their fitness tests comprise of - walking over to the cupboard to get out a packet of hobnobs?

Back
Top Bottom