Tottenham Hotspur vs Stoke City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

christmas-cancelled.jpg

ARGGRGHH, not the end of the world, but very annoying. Bloody Stoke, how frustrating. I'd easily have taken 7 points from this game and the next two so two wins and we're as happy as Larry.
Hate to say it but me missed this man today :modric:eek:h and him :vdvshh: .. Come on Levy, over to you

I wonder if Dempsey might have helped, if only because he would've perhaps been a bit more of a shit-stirrer that could have helped break down Stoke. What a mess, though. I don't even want to look at the stats.

I hate stoke and everything they stand for. They are the epitome of everything that is wrong with modern football.
From the very top of the club right the way to the very bottom every inch of them exudes cuntiness.

City with a last minute winner that possibly should t have stood
Everton win after west ham get dodgy red card
Woolwich win with dodgy penalty and get away with a handball.
West brom manage to snatch victory from possible defeat.

The gods were definitely not with us today

I hate stoke and everything they stand for. They are the epitome of everything that is wrong with modern football.
From the very top of the club right the way to the very bottom every inch of them exudes cuntiness.

I hate their style of play, but they're exactly the opposite of what is wrong with modern football. In fact they are a very old school style of club

2 clean sheets in a row though :)
I know you couldn't see, but, iirc, they had one good chance all match, when Jones broke an off-side trap, tried to drag a shot across a diving Lloris, who just barely deflected it (with it still in front of the goalmouth) just in time for Caulker (I think) to clear it, beating a Stoke player by maybe 20cm.

I hate their style of play, but they're exactly the opposite of what is wrong with modern football. In fact they are a very old school style of club

They are a team filled to the brim with average players, they look to foul rather than actually tackle, and they are owned and funded by a seedy betting firm.

Couple that with the fact that they are about the worst possible advert for football you can have. If everyone was like stoke no one would want to watch football.

I cant stand this Adebayor and Defoe pairing up top. It is fucking worthless. All they do is run around and then give the ball away. Adebayor lost almost every aerial duel and Defoe wasted possession again and again with his useless long shots and terrible first touches. If I have to watch this all season I'm going to go crazy.

Back
Top Bottom