TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v woolwich - Sat, 10 Feb, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Come back to me when you have a ‘fro like that, and I’m not talking about your pubes.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I like it. By not making it about THEM it belittles them further, shows that they are irrelevant to us in the grand scheme of things. Let them obsess about us they way they always have.
When your club is a franchise from Plumstead the marketing dept will push it propaganda with all of it's might, nothing quite stinks of marketing when the hashtag is desperately pushing the same narrative. This includes introducing navy blue on it's club badge and renaming stations. It's not working though, there is no place called @rsenal, it hasn't quite taken off as they planned. Bless.

I’m guessing people moaning about people eating at half time never indulge in a cheeky pint at half time either. Personally don’t eat but will usually have a drink. Quite a lot of others doing the same thing funnily enough......

Bit hypocritical if they ever do anyway. We can all go 2hrs without a pint.

Also I used to buy the boy a hot dog at HT back at the Lane so don’t think this eating at football is a new thing.

I’m guessing people moaning about people eating at half time never indulge in a cheeky pint at half time either. Personally don’t eat but will usually have a drink. Quite a lot of others doing the same thing funnily enough......

Also I used to buy the boy a hot dog at HT back at the Lane so don’t think this eating at football is a new thing.

Can't take a pint with you though whereas I've seen people eating popcorn and pizza and cheesey nachos and other stuff even during big games against the likes of Madrid and Man United.

I don't get it, sorry if that offends!

:avbfacepalm:
You don't get it. Maybe intentionally, I don't know. No one is talking about eating or drinking below the stands. Most people have a beverage at half time. I don't even care if someone has hot dog on the terraces.

People eating boxes of pizza while the game is being played is weird. The smell is disgusting as well. Quickly eating a hot dog at half time is not the same.

Davies had even more space for the cross in the first game, but that's incredible in itself because I thought he had an astonishing amount of space yesterday. It's absolutely criminal in a league as good as this to let anyone have that much time to deliver the perfect ball like that, you're just inviting trouble. Wenger never learns though.

Keown’s only recently discovered fire, so I don’t hold out much hope that he comprehends the complexities of a football match.

Whenever I see Keown I can’t help remembering that game against ManUre when he jumped up into the air at the end and hit Van Nistleroy on top of the head

Would have loved to have seen Van the Man deck him for that but he shit himself

Back
Top Bottom