TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v woolwich - Sat, 10 Feb, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't take a pint with you though whereas I've seen people eating popcorn and pizza and cheesey nachos and other stuff even during big games against the likes of Madrid and Man United.

I don't get it, sorry if that offends!
I a man gets the munchies a man's gotta eat

Him and 80,000 other people in the stadium. He gobbed off at the ref and went too far.

Did you agree with the free kick being awarded though?

I would have been gutted if they’d scored from that

Remember crapping myself just before they took it when I was in this bar in Edinburgh getting jostled by some French rugby fans over for today’s game wondering what I was getting upset about
Just banter though and they got it when the whistle went and I started giving it large
Good game earlier though

Whenever I see Keown I can’t help remembering that game against ManUre when he jumped up into the air at the end and hit Van Nistleroy on top of the head

Would have loved to have seen Van the Man deck him for that but he shit himself

When Van Nistlehorse missed a penalty? Yes that was a respectful and professional reaction wasn’t it.

:avbfacepalm:
You don't get it. Maybe intentionally, I don't know. No one is talking about eating or drinking below the stands. Most people have a beverage at half time. I don't even care if someone has hot dog on the terraces.

People eating boxes of pizza while the game is being played is weird. The smell is disgusting as well. Quickly eating a hot dog at half time is not the same.

Yeah eating pizza is a bit weird if we score and you throw it in the air. Could get quite messy quickly.

But there was a mix of people talking about eating food, queuing for food and missing goals / just after half time in the posh seats

I just think it’s part of the whole match Day experience the club is heading towards.
Far removed from my first intro to football but I understand that people do use tickets as a business day out / experience.

Live and let live or eat and let eat I guess.

Until some fuckwit throws pizza all over me.........

:lamelaaghh:

When Van Nistlehorse missed a penalty? Yes that was a respectful and professional reaction wasn’t it.

You’re missing out the word “cowardly” striking VN from behind when he was being mobbed

Wish one of clever chaps would post a vid of the incident

truth of that is, it should have been a mass brawl. Van Nisteldive was surround by, and being pushed and shoved by a massed bunch of gooners. His team mates should have ploughed in and asked questions later.

I thought Dier was quite rightly annoyed at that last minute free kick fluffed by Ozil

Dele was getting nothing for the EXACT same things Miktaryan got about 5 freekicks for. And that one in the first half where Kane simply turned around and we broke, two on two, the ref gave them a free kick simply because their player misjudged his header.

Yeah eating pizza is a bit weird if we score and you throw it in the air. Could get quite messy quickly.

But there was a mix of people talking about eating food, queuing for food and missing goals / just after half time in the posh seats

I just think it’s part of the whole match Day experience the club is heading towards.
Far removed from my first intro to football but I understand that people do use tickets as a business day out / experience.

it was like that in the cheap seats too. some people came back after Kane had scored.
ive never been so desperate for a beer that i would miss the game for it. only thing that gets me off my seat may be the need for a piss cos im old, but fuck the beer

Dele was getting nothing for the EXACT same things Miktaryan got about 5 freekicks for. And that one in the first half where Kane simply turned around and we broke, two on two, the ref gave them a free kick simply because their player misjudged his header.
no booking for the handball when Son flicked it past some gooner on the turn. free kick given, no card. Ive never seen a more obvious handball card

Next time I get to a match I think I’ll bring a roast dinner with all the trimmings. And dessert. Hopefully whoever is next to me doesn’t mind holding my gravy boat.

Back
Top Bottom