TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v woolwich - Sat, 10 Feb, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm reaching beyond-Fabregas levels of hate-revulsion for Bellerín, fucking whiny gender-fluid bi-curious man-bunned weirdigan cunt.

nintchdbpict0003769899593.jpg

/*taps side of nose in knowing fashion*/ Catalán, like Cesc. Hmmmm...

:paulinhobored:
Shocking comment - gooner or not so what if he was bi curious or not straight. Piss off back to the dark ages, fella. Fucking backwards idiot

Am I the only one puzzled by those supporters coming to Wembley to eat, eat and eat?!
So many of them missed Kane's 49th min goal because they were queuing for food!
All around me smell of food, bit annoying really. It is Saturday mid day kick off, have big breakfast and some snacks will do until after the match.
Average film in a cinema is 90 mins, do people leave their seats to get food half way?!
WHL didn't serve food at half time or at any time and we coped very well, thank you.
There are people in front of me who always get a box of Pizza each. It is incredibly off putting seeing someone eating in front of you, particularly the smell. Also, who wants to eat a pizza in a football stadium while watching the game? Utterly bizarre.

I saw 3 or 4 leaving, again I won't miss a minute of action when I am there. It's Saturday, 2.30pm and early to rush anywhere.
It’s pointless anyway. There’s not much chance of avoiding the post match exodus unless you’re lively on your feet. Took me 4 hours to get home (ok, I did go via the pub) but I’d much rather have a leisurely stroll back to the station surrounded by joyous yids, than make a dash for it & miss out on the end of the game. I can understand it on a weekday evening where someone may need to get a specific train, but Saturday lunchtime seems a bit silly really. More so for NLD. Happy to say that I didn’t see anyone in 134 making a run for it before the end of the game.

We should do our Fan TV. Make it an erudite, thoughtful affair.
Aye we could but if it ended up the same as ARSE TV people would get bored,how can a fan base at homes games of what....60odd thousand yet they interview the same fruitloops every week? There's a vlog called the gas tank I've watched it but it's got fans from different clubs but they speak over one another and you can't here fuck all,annoying as hell

Just rewatched MotD. That Bellerin interview is laughable. These cunts, Wenger included, are seriously delusuional. He focuses on the last 10 mins where they "could have equalized or EVEN won!" and completley ignores the rest where they got absolutely bloody murdered. What is it with players/managers trying to bullshit people?

Aye we could but if it ended up the same as ARSE TV people would get bored,how can a fan base at homes games of what....60odd thousand yet they interview the same fruitloops every week? There's a vlog called the gas tank I've watched it but it's got fans from different clubs but they speak over one another and you can't here fuck all,annoying as hell

It's business tv. Same 10-15 people every week and that's fan channel lol.
TFC podcast it enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom