TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v woolwich - Sat, 10 Feb, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Listening to that
I really wonder about Keown’s knowledge of the game saying the only difference between the teams was Harry Kane

Plenty of other differences in that our XI played theirs off the park in every facet of the game and they were very fortunate to only concede 1
Could easily have been 4 despite a nervy Spursy last few minutes not helped by poor refereeing
Disagree with the referee comment. Probably the best controlled game we've had this season. IMO

Am I the only one puzzled by those supporters coming to Wembley to eat, eat and eat?!
So many of them missed Kane's 49th min goal because they were queuing for food!
All around me smell of food, bit annoying really. It is Saturday mid day kick off, have big breakfast and some snacks will do until after the match.
Average film in a cinema is 90 mins, do people leave their seats to get food half way?!
WHL didn't serve food at half time or at any time and we coped very well, thank you.

I like it. By not making it about THEM it belittles them further, shows that they are irrelevant to us in the grand scheme of things. Let them obsess about us they way they always have.

Thing is, we could lose every NLD ever and North London would still be ours.

Nothing will ever change the fact their a group of nomad bastards from South London, and they know that deep down.

Am I the only one puzzled by those supporters coming to Wembley to eat, eat and eat?!
All around me smell of food, bit annoying really. It is Saturday mid day kick off, have big breakfast and some snacks will do until after the match.
Average film in a cinema is 90 mins, do people leave their seats to get food half way?!
WHL didn't serve food at half time or at any time and we coped very well, thank you.

It's the same every game. I don't get it, I'm too nervous to eat when watching Spurs. People bring out pizza and popcorn and hotdogs during a NLD? Crazy.

I was tempted on weds night though especially in the 2nd half as the game was won, it was half empty, freezing and some hot chips would've went down nicely.

I didn't have time for breakfast yesterday nor a burger at the ground. Liquid breakfast for me!

Two people in front of me left on 87 minutes :deledoubt:

For me it was funny to see all the empty seats around the halfway line where all the hospitality and concession tossers sit, when Harry scored. It pisses me off to see all the empty seats when you know proper fans could make use of them.
They should make a rule that if the boozers and schmoozers are going to sack the game in favour of feeding their face then they should let in people for free to fill them so the seats get proper use.

For me it was funny to see all the empty seats around the halfway line where all the hospitality and concession tossers sit, when Harry scored. It pisses me off to see all the empty seats when you know proper fans could make use of them.
They should make a rule that if the boozers and schmoozers are going to sack the game in favour of feeding their face then they should let in people for free to fill them so the seats get proper use.

This mystifies me too. I have been twice this season and bought in General Sale tickets in the block next to the one behind the dug out. Both times only upper tier available until nearer the match time when these seats became available. Did not buy in ticket exchange and therefore not season ticket holders seats. There was also empty seats around me. Great view and we did not have access to the hospitality and did not miss a minute. I look at the section where we sat and every match there is spare seats there.
I wonder whether the club keep back these seats for hospitality for ex players, players families etc and release nearer kick off time if not needed but they do not always sell.

Too many tourists and day trippers at that god awful ground. Probably the types who I saw wearing half n half fucking Woolwich scarves and leaving early when it was tense 1-0. Some "fans" just aren't that bothered unlike real "supporters". And I don't get this obseesion with constatnly stuffin your face with overpriced crap food - watch the game and "starve" for 2 hours you fat greedy bastards!

Too many tourists and day trippers at that god awful ground. Probably the types who I saw wearing half n half fucking Woolwich scarves and leaving early when it was tense 1-0. Some "fans" just aren't that bothered unlike real "supporters". And I don't get this obseesion with constatnly stuffin your face with overpriced crap food - watch the game and "starve" for 2 hours you fat greedy bastards!
I once sold sausages to Honefoss supporters at Viking Stadion in Stavanger. Just thought I'd share that

Back
Top Bottom