Tottenham Hotspur v. Wolverhampton Wanderers: 3pm, Saturday 29th December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane did dive and deserved the booking. Eriksen's play was not a pen either. The only questionable one was the cross in the box when Boly appeared to bring Kane down but don't think it was a pen either. And with him diving previously it definitely was never going to be called. The ref didn't cause or contribute to that outcome.

Replays showed Kane was clipped. He would not be diving there. Practically a corner anyway. Eriksen was fouled in the box. Worse then Salah's one against Woolwich. Both of those came at 1-1 , 1-2

Which was how long ago?????

It's past midnight... You're still here.

Have I looked down on you? Implied that you're some kind of inbred bumpkin type? ...No, so spare me that shite.

Again...
To be honest mate I came her for interest and stayed with anger due to the implied generalisation of small time and stupidy but I bid you farewell

Yes. Clueless.... The post i replied to from yourself was utter horseshit.

Your subsequent climb down simply represents an entirely different sentiment, but thanks to your readiness to cunt our players off you'd already made of mug of yourself....

Lesson learned?

We'll see.

Climb down? No I think not. Maybe read properly. He is not good enough for us and that's quite clear to see. Compared to others on the bench he might seem ok but compared to the kind of player we need, he is shit. But you keep on using words like cunt and mug if it makes you feel right. Both those words seem to sum you up quite well.

Last edited:
That game is SOOOOO bitter pill to swallow.

There are so many things one could blame - injury issues, fatique, squad depth, refereeing decisons etc...
But I really believe it all came down to mentality. We just collapsed mentally.

I mean there was a team, who played really well in 1st half. Wolves did not cause any troubles for us. While in the last 30 minutes of the game, they were two heads above us in every respect. They have had the same challenging schedule in recent past. And injuries (or anything else) did not have their impact during the HT interval. Can I remind you - we made 0 SHOTS DURING 2ND HALF. This is just beyond awful. And when things got out of hands (when they drew or when they took the lead), it was visible how our players dropped their shoulders and basically gave up. There was not a single player on the field who would have had enough fighting spirit to cheer on others. To smack someone across the head. To yell or wake others up. Every single player in last half an hour was a passanger. And this is unacceptable. This fact hurts me so much more than a loss.

If it would have been the case that we created a lot but just failed to convert our chances, or oppo keeper would have had game of his life or smth. But no. We were really poor on 2nd half and unfortunately deserved the loss.

And now Pool has 9 (!) point advantage over us...
Not the end of the world, but with such fashion it is unacceptable to lose!

Spot on. All this fatigue bollocks. It's fucking wolves not Barca. We just came out thinking the game was won rather then go at it to make sure. Tbh it took a worldie just to take the lead.

I really can't see how you blame Hugo for all 3 goals.
1) A header from 7 yards into the corner = bad marking/blocking/defending. (Maybe,just maybe, he could of came for)
2) A shot from the edge of the box which goes through Toby's legs and sneaks in the very corner of the goal.
3) We get caught on the break, terrible defending by Winks, who didn't know whether to stick or twist and ended up doing neither, leaving a one on one situation which 70% of the time the forward will always score.

First goal was us zonal marking again. Dunno why the fuck anyone does it. Had a couple of warning signs.

Second, sorry but Hugo was poor on that one. It was a pee role of a shot.

Third goal he could not do much about

But yes all goals a result of poor defending to allow them chance after chance after chance. It was eventually going to go in.

Your attempt at shaming me and our small time club with your range of vocabulary taken straight from a thesaurus is fantastic
No attempt to shame your club and no thesaurus necessary my man. Your club does enough on its own with its association with that parasite Mendes. And you do a pretty good job of it yourself.

As your finished googling mendes
No reasonably aware football fan needs to google Mendes, he is Jose and Ronaldo's agent FFS. If you aren't aware of him then you aren't paying attention. His reputation (as that of a money laundering, tax evading, modern day slave trader) precedes him. That is unless you think deportivo maldanado (or whatever the uruguayan 2nd division team is called) is on the level and think 3rd party ownership is a great thing.

because we all still live in fucking terrace houses up here and work down the mines
So that's why you weren't up on Mendes?

As for mick Mccarthy he was great manager for us and I'd still watch whatever the division and whatever the stadium how about you?,
TBH with you I've never had the occasion to test this theory out and don't welcome the opportunity but glad you enjoyed it. Here's to hoping you can enjoy it again soon if this is how you behave.

Climb down? No I think not. Maybe read properly. He is not good enough for us and that's quite clear to see. Compared to others on the bench he might seem ok but compared to the kind of player we need, he is sbit. But you keep on using words like cunt and mug if it makes you feel right. Both those words seem to sum you up quite well.

Did I call you a cunt? No.

Did I even directly call you a mug? No.... I suggested you'd made one of yourself. I stand by that.

Winks & Scott Parker aren't/weren't "shit" footballers....

You've since conceded your were OTT and revised your stance to Winks isn't good enough....

THAT my 'friend' is a "climb down".

Last word is yours if you want it... I can see this isn't gonna be worth any further effort.

Spot on. All this fatigue bollocks. It's fucking wolves not Barca.

What the hell has that got to do with fatigue or otherwise....?

This is PRO football; mistakes get punished by lesser players than Messi too y'now.

We just came out thinking the game was won rather then go at it to make sure. Tbh it took a worldie just to take the lead.

What kind of non-point is that... 20mins in we score a worldy and that's somehow a reflection of us having a shit attitude?

Second time in a day and I hate to quote myself but: "clueless"

....Da fuck use do you expect this geezer to be?

02-winnie-the-pooh.w330.h330.2x.jpg
You heartless bastard. Do you not feel better after reading or watching Pooh? I feel better after just seeing this pic. Today's loss is but a distant memory.

No attempt to shame your club and no thesaurus necessary my man. Your club does enough on its own with its association with that parasite Mendes. And you do a pretty good job of it yourself.

No reasonably aware football fan needs to google Mendes, he is Jose and Ronaldo's agent FFS. If you aren't aware of him then you aren't paying attention. His reputation (as that of a money laundering, tax evading, modern day slave trader) precedes him. That is unless you think deportivo maldanado (or whatever the uruguayan 2nd division team is called) is on the level and think 3rd party ownership is a great thing.

So that's why you weren't up on Mendes?

TBH with you I've never had the occasion to test this theory out and don't welcome the opportunity but glad you enjoyed it. Here's to hoping you can enjoy it again soon if this is how you behave.
there's nothing about mendes you can tell me that I don't know and most of it scares the shit out of me just hope our owners are stronger than that .. Couldn't help the "behave" comment though could you... Go behave little club .. I'm sure there's plenty clubs say that about you every time you bottle it... One thing I hate about the prem... Big Time Charlie's at least us "championship clubs" win lose and draw with a bit of grace

Back
Top Bottom