Tottenham Hotspur v. Wolverhampton Wanderers: 3pm, Saturday 29th December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ah well it was good for a couple of games...we love loosing to shit teams out of the blue...
Not seen any of the game but I imagine we just rolled over and let them tickle our bellies...never gonna win the league when we loose to Watford or wolves ....

Okay mate like I say I came on for a balanced view... I personally haven't bragged or give it the big one one... As for dodgy dealings I'm sure you would all take the higher moral ground if someone came in with money... As for being a nothing club yes mate we've done nothing for a long time but check the honours list.. Football started well before Brian Deane scored the first goal in the Premier league, there was football before then
Disingenuous much? Your bragging is implicit in your posting today. You could read the 'balanced view' without having actually signed up today and posted. In what world did you expect to have a cordial dialogue with fans of an opposing team that you just unexpectedly beat? You got your day in the sun, good times. If you wanted to have respectful dialogue and truly interact you would have signed up previously...but those circumstances weren't in your favor then so you did it now. Truly smalltime.

btw have a fucking look at the previous clubs that serpent Mendes has infiltrated and then left and see how they did or are doing in his wake. He is a cancer that anyone with any kind of self respect would hate in their club. Luckily you and your fellow polydactyl black country supporters aren't encumbered with such things as self respect so you lap up the shady dealings of that parasite Mendes and his Sino money laundering comrades. You will be sucking Mick McCarthy's cock to come back to your godforsaken club in a few years. But enjoy your moment. Cheers.

Clueless? If we want to win things then need a better player in that position. Maybe shit was too strong a word. word squad player but ultimately not good enough to challenge for titles

Yes. Clueless.... The post i replied to from yourself was utter horseshit.

Your subsequent climb down simply represents an entirely different sentiment, but thanks to your readiness to cunt our players off you'd already made of mug of yourself....

Lesson learned?

We'll see.

Last edited:
Your real problem is that you know FA about any of the players - hence the need to educate you as to how many PL games Winks has played/

Pathetic you didn't know.

Keyboard warrior, all mouth
You didn't need to educate me. You just keep going on about it. I don't know why, but it's a pretty boring attempt at a cunt off. Try harder, son.
Off you fuck

I actually thought Winks made a foul on our goal to be honest and we'd have been fuming if the Davies handball hadn't been given for us.

Referee was shit. But he was shit for both clubs.
Fair enough. I disagree with the 'Winks foul' as the views I saw showed the guy trying to buy a foul. But I could be convinced otherwise with a good replay. And don't remember the Davies' handball at all. what time was this? Will look when I re-watch.

Disingenuous much? Your bragging is implicit in your posting today. You could read the 'balanced view' without having actually signed up today and posted. In what world did you expect to have a cordial dialogue with fans of an opposing team that you just unexpectedly beat? You got your day in the sun, good times. If you wanted to have respectful dialogue and truly interact you would have signed up previously...but those circumstances weren't in your favor then so you did it now. Truly smalltime.

btw have a fucking look at the previous clubs that serpent Mendes has infiltrated and then left and see how they did or are doing in his wake. He is a cancer that anyone with any kind of self respect would hate in their club. Luckily you and your fellow polydactyl black country supporters aren't encumbered with such things as self respect so you lap up the shady dealings of that parasite Mendes and his Sino money laundering comrades. You will be sucking Mick McCarthy's cock to come back to your godforsaken club in a few years. But enjoy your moment. Cheers.
Thanks for educating me I'd no idea about mendes history, because we all still live in fucking terrace houses up here and work down the mines... Your attempt at shaming me and our small time club with your range of vocabulary taken straight from a thesaurus is fantastic... As your finished googling mendes... Google city's owners while your at at and take a "balanced view" by the way I'm on loads of sites including Leicester Huddersfield Cardiff Liverpool and Woolwich and none of them are so far up their own backsides as half of you.. As for mick Mccarthy he was great manager for us and I'd still watch whatever the division and whatever the stadium how about you?,

Dembele: long term injured and maybe leaving us shortly.

Wanyama: seems to have long term injury issues, has not been right for a quite a while.

Dier: out till Jan, on that we at least know he will be back and DM has extra cover.

Skipp: looks a talent but very young, a hard ask.

Not sure why you seem to be in denial, if you think our CM area doesn’t need a bit of work or Winks and Sissoko don’t need a bit of help I am not sure what you are smoking. It looks more than just short term injuries, Dier excepted.

I'm not in denial...

I'm not part of the crew that need reminding of the situation the club operates in on a perpetual fucking basis.

I'm also not deluded enough to think that every false step this club makes is cos the fanbase are being raped by some kind of parasitic bond villain.

I'm not selectively ignorant to the complexities of the transfer market, squad sizes, supply and demand, homegrown rule etc. etc.

I don't need reminding of where much of our dosh has gone or why the stadium project is significantly over budget

...But most importantly i don't pretend to have the magic solution for these occasional shit performances; nor hold better insight into the fitness and abilities of our players than the highly paid/skilled pros that see them in person every day.

Too many round these parts can't legitimately claim the same.

Fair enough. I disagree with the 'Winks foul' as the views I saw showed the guy trying to buy a foul. But I could be convinced otherwise with a good replay. And don't remember the Davies' handball at all. what time was this? Will look when I re-watch.

It was about 20 minutes in, Traore cross hit Davies straight on the hand and went out for a corner. Looked like a blatant penalty to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom