Tottenham Hotspur v Man City [UCL QF] - Tuesday, April 9th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Aguero not even in the squad for City today so can only assume he will be out Tuesday ? Surely won’t be fit. Certainly a positive with his record against us.
ss.png

Let's not have any illusion, he will be ready on Tuesday.

Fuck City in the Ass!! Fuck City in the face!!! Fuck city in the eye. If Brighton can go toe to toe with them all game, then see no reason why we can’t give them a beating. Fuck the Northern manc money bag cunts!!!!

I take it you don't like them very much, then ;)

Not quite the level of hate I have for Woolwich or Chelsea, but I certainly can’t respect what they are doing due to how much they spend. It could of happened to any club, city are nothing special as a club. I can admire them, but they have struck gold and won the lottery just like Chelsea. So fuck them in the eye, let’s give them an ass whooping Tuesday. Oh and fuck Aguero the midget cunt, if he plays Tuesday then so be it.

Not quite the level of hate I have for Woolwich or Chelsea, but I certainly can’t respect what they are doing due to how much they spend. It could of happened to any club, city are nothing special as a club. I can admire them, but they have struck gold and won the lottery just like Chelsea. So fuck them in the eye, let’s give them an ass whooping Tuesday. Oh and fuck Aguero the midget cunt, if he plays Tuesday then so be it.
I didn't used to mind them, but there's no getting away from it, they have the financial backing of an oil-rich country, and they somehow get away with exploiting the FFP rules. The football they dish up is usually entertaining and you have to say that Pep has made a team of individual stars. Just don't think it would be good for the game in general for one team to make a clean sweep (unless it's us, of course!)

Back
Top Bottom