Tottenham Hotspur v Man City [UCL QF] - Tuesday, April 9th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I
I'd quite like to see Alli pushed further forward and Eriksen in the midfield three. If Kane drops deeper to pick up the ball as he likes to then Son & Alli could play a bit narrower. Seems as though both MP & Southgate prefer Alli as part of a midfield 3 these days.

No. I would go for

[FORMATION=4213,Lloris,Aurier,TA,JV,Rose,Winks,Eriksen,Alli, Son,Kane,Moura][/FORMATION]

Be brave! City need to be got at.

How do you know? Someone else on here said only same seats purchased are loaded, else via the app or paper ticket
all I know is that my friend bought ours in the window for season ticket holders that were moved, she had to speak to the ticket office as she couldn't buy mine online, and sure she was told that it would be loaded onto our cards. I'm going to check it out now, as don't want to turn up and can't get in!!

Walker might be out with a hamstring problem. I'm guessing Aguero will be too.
Well Aguero was apparently available for today’s game but they chose to rest him. I honestly think he’s certain to play against us.

Their full back situation is getting dire though. Seems like they only have danillo fit at the moment for both right and left back. Not even sure who there putting on the left right now.

Last edited:
There full back situation is getting dire though. Seems like they only have danillo fit at the moment for both right and left back. Not even sure who there putting on the left right now.
Mendy (played 80 mins today)?

I think we will see something like:

Ederson;
Danilo, Stones, Laporte, Mendy;
De Bruyne, Fernandinho, David (or Bernardo) Silva;
Sterling, Agüero, Sané.

Last edited:
Well Aguero was apparently available for today’s game but they chose to rest him. I honestly think he’s certain to play against us.

Their full back situation is getting dire though. Seems like they only have danillo fit at the moment for both right and left back. Not even sure who there putting on the left right now.

Guardiola said this after the game: "Sergio Aguero is much, much better. He hasn’t trained but we will see tomorrow about Tuesday or (Crystal) Palace.”

That says out to me. If it were the final they might risk him but I'd be very surprised if they risked him being out the rest of the season. I think they'll be looking at getting him ready for the second leg.

Same hour of Porto Liverpool :eriksenserious:
FantasyFootballParadise.jpg

[FORMATION=433,Lloris,Aurier,TA,JV,Rose,Sissoko,Winks,Eriksen,Son,Kane,Alli][/FORMATION]

I'd quite like to see Alli pushed further forward and Eriksen in the midfield three. If Kane drops deeper to pick up the ball as he likes to then Son & Alli could play a bit narrower. Seems as though both MP & Southgate prefer Alli as part of a midfield 3 these days.
This.

Think we need our most athletic fullbacks on if we're gonna be facing Sterling and Sane either side

Meh.

Id take the win in the league over this.

I would rather win this than the league Game, winning the league game also means pool will likely win the league, get to the semi and I fancy our chances against the hardest draw possible (Juve) over 2 legs and then it’s the final, let’s face it worse teams than us have won the CL, plus win all our remaining home games and it should give us enough for top 4 any way so city is a free hit as far as the league is concerned

Back
Top Bottom