Tottenham Hotspur v Man City [UCL QF] - Tuesday, April 9th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gonna have fun trying to get tickets. Got a customer meeting bang on 10am so going to be relying on 4G and checking my phone every two seconds.

Tickets are going fast online, but there are definitely still some available, just got mine... so stick with it people!
I reckon last night was a one-off freak event, and many of the 59,215* people who went, probably have no intention of ever going again... so hopefully there will be room for fans who actually support Spurs, and don't just wanna add it as a random night out on their Instatwatter feed!

Good luck in the DOUGHNUT OF DOOM!

* what the hell happened to the missing 2,847, the trains weren't that bad, surely??

Tickets are going fast online, but there are definitely still some available, just got mine... so stick with it people!
I reckon last night was a one-off freak event, and many of the 59,000(??) people who went, probably have no intention of ever going again... so hopefully there will be room for fans who actually support Spurs, and don't just wanna add it as a random night out on their Instatwatter feed!

Good luck in the DOUGHNUT OF DOOM!
Good to here you got your ticket. My ring hasn't shifted now for over 45mins, its about 7/8ths full.

Good to here you got your ticket. My ring hasn't shifted now for over 45mins, its about 7/8ths full.
Try these...
999999-60025768453.jpg

...they really used to help my Nanna, and she was bunged up like a Crimean Soldiers' Musket!
:dierno:

Still not in. Dread to think how many hours I have now waited to get a ticket over the 3 window periods. Still not got a ticket to anything during the window phase. Shocking really.

I finally penetrated through Satan's ring. Cheapest tickets left were approx. £80 (fuck that), and no two seats anywhere near each other. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom