Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

[formation=4231, Lloris(if fit), Walker, Toby, Jan, Rose, Dier, Eriksen, Lamela, Janssen, Dele, Kane][/formation]

With Janssen and Kane interchanging, just as the 3 behind the striker rotate. It would bamboozle central defenders as to which centre forward to mark at which time and if they can get it right, it would be pretty fruitful from our perspective.

Hi guys,
I've got a ticket for this game in area 28 row two and I can't attend due to family emergency. Face value is £45. What's the best way to resell this back to a fan? Or if anyone on this forum wants it for the face value I will lend you my membership card on the trust that I will get it back in a few weeks when I get back to London.

Thanks

Maybee play 4-4-2 with a diamond midfield

Walker___Alderwiereld___Vertongen__Rose
_______________Dier__________________
_____Lamela__________Alli_____________
_____________Eriksen__________________
______Janssen________Kane____________

Edit. For some reason i wrote this while reading on page 2 of this thread. See that its already been up.

Last edited:
Hi guys,
I've got a ticket for this game in area 28 row two and I can't attend due to family emergency. Face value is £45. What's the best way to resell this back to a fan? Or if anyone on this forum wants it for the face value I will lend you my membership card on the trust that I will get it back in a few weeks when I get back to London.

Thanks

Hopefully someone on here will snap it up but if not, sell it on Twitter @hotspurtickets.

It will go in seconds..They only advertise it if it's face value..

I sold one or two on there last season and they get snapped up, I had 62 people wanting 2 tickets I was selling for a mate all within a couple of minutes..

Good luck..

Well, he did. So you're wrong.

No he would play central midfield alongside Essien with Makelele behind them. Both played central midfield with Makelele the defensive midfield. Chelseas formation was nothing like ours, so you're wrong, again. Don't worry though, can't always be that perfect poster Arcy boy.
Lampard was an attacking midfielder in most Chelsea formations - please stop embarrassing yourself

Ahh how ive missed the good old match thread lineup predictions.

Where everyone comes up with ridiculously outlandish formations and selections that our traditionally consistent and predictable manager would never entertain.

Not that its not good fun discussing, but we all know we will see the same lineup as Everton minus Lloris potentially. And the same subs if its not working after 60mins or so.

At least we have a Plan B now if Eriksen is off the ball and Kane is looking isolated, which happened pretty regularly last season.

No he didn't you liar
He did? His manager at MK Dons thought it'd be his best position

“I believe his best position will be as an ‘eight’," Alli’s former coach at MK Dons, Karl Robinson, told The London Evening Standard last year, referring to the more attacking of the two midfielders in Pochettino’s favoured 4-2-3-1 formation.

“He is a throwback to the type of midfielder who can attack and defend."

If we want to play with more attacking threat I think it makes sense to have Dele next to Dier. Our attacking players don't stick too rigidly to one location on the pitch anyway, if we line up with Dele in the middle and Eriksen left they swap over a lot during a game, the same could happen with them either of them dropping when needed to help Dier out.

Ahh how ive missed the good old match thread lineup predictions.

Where everyone comes up with ridiculously outlandish formations and selections that our traditionally consistent and predictable manager would never entertain.

Not that its not good fun discussing, but we all know we will see the same lineup as Everton minus Lloris potentially. And the same subs if its not working after 60mins or so.

At least we have a Plan B now if Eriksen is off the ball and Kane is looking isolated, which happened pretty regularly last season.

Nah mate we need to mix it up after 1 game.

Vorm
Trippier Carter-Vickers Vertonghen Davies
Carroll Mason
Onomah Son Chadli
Njie

Hopefully someone on here will snap it up but if not, sell it on Twitter @hotspurtickets.

It will go in seconds..They only advertise it if it's face value..

I sold one or two on there last season and they get snapped up, I had 62 people wanting 2 tickets I was selling for a mate all within a couple of minutes..

Good luck..
Thanks Billy.

arcespace your not wrong but your not right looking at lampards average position he was a cm in a 3 man midfield but position himself according to how the game was flowing so sometimes his average position was right in the center circle sometimes it was a little higher up.

arcespace your not wrong but your not right looking at lampards average position he was a cm in a 3 man midfield but position himself according to how the game was flowing so sometimes his average position was right in the center circle sometimes it was a little higher up.

Don't feel you need to be polite, he knows he's wrong surely.

--------------------------Vorm------------------------
Walker-Alderweireld-Vertonghen-Rose
---------------------Dier--------Dele-----------------
---Lamela-----------Mason----------Eriksen---
-------------------------Janssen-----------------------

Long-term Kane benefits more from an extended holiday imo. Put him on the bench for this one. Wanyama-Dier is too defensive for a home match against a team like Palace. Would rather have Mason further forward instead of Dele, the former is more of a liability defensively.

Back
Top Bottom