Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace (14 September @ 15.00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe he wanted to hold the ball up better so we didn't concede and hence lose our goal difference. Yes Lucas is pacy but not better at keeping the ball is he? But you know better than Poch....:pochfacepalm:
I wasn't professing to know better which is the reason I asked the question but if that is your answer why not just let things continue for another 5 minutes and keep things as they were. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I had a great day.

Burger and 3 Bulmers a mere £20.

Met Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman Johnboy40 Johnboy40 BernardMatthews BernardMatthews in the Dispensary and also Chucklevision82 Chucklevision82 along with 3 other non-TFCers.

A lovely sunny day and a comfortable win. Got the deckchairs out at 3-0.

Doesn't get much better than that.

Be more Nutter, be more Zen.

Pleasure to see you guys. Definitely making the dispensary my pre match routine whe I get down there.

Stewards their usual happy selves. Apart from that a perfect day.

COYS.

Just kindly explain to me the tactical, motivational and man management benefits of swapping Kane for Moura when you are 4-0 up with just 5 minutes on the clock .
You have disagreed with the posts about me questioning him making such a substitution so kindly inform me what the player/team gained by making that decision :thumbdown:

9 minutes of enjoyable football for Moura. A short wee rest for Kane.

Kindly explain to me why you are fucking whinging immediately after our best performance in a good while. At least enjoy the moment, then make your point tomorrow.

Get some enjoyment out of life you miserable shit!

I'll decide when to make my point, you just keep wearing your finger out on the 'disagree' button.

5 minutes of enjoyable football for Moura. A short wee rest for Kane.

What a fucking ridiculous statement

You edited your post to 9 minutes. I'm sure those extra four minutes made all the difference :thumbup:

Just kindly explain to me the tactical, motivational and man management benefits of swapping Kane for Moura when you are 4-0 up with just 5 minutes on the clock .
You have disagreed with the posts about me questioning him making such a substitution so kindly inform me what the player/team gained by making that decision :thumbdown:
Correspondingly, what did it lose, or suffer from that choice?

Kane got a rest and Moura got a run out

Is that an issue?

Edit - I'm genuinely interested, not trying to exacerbate your ire

Correspondingly, what did it lose, or suffer from that choice?

Kane got a rest and Moura got a run out

Is that an issue?
Kane got a rest (9 minutes) Moura had a run out (9 minutes) :thumbdown: Please, let's keep it real.

Edit
4-0 up at half time lets you rest your top striker and give Moura 45 minutes match work out ready for Wednesday surely ?

I'll decide when to make my point, you just keep wearing your finger out on the 'disagree' button.

5 minutes of enjoyable football for Moura. A short wee rest for Kane.

What a fucking ridiculous statement

You edited your post to 9 minutes. I'm sure those extra four minutes made all the difference :thumbup:

You enjoy being miserable then, you gooner muppet.

I'll enjoy good performances from spurs.

Ciao, cuntio.

Well... That was fun.

Finally seeing some ruthlessness from this team. Game done and dusted by halftime.

Palace never had a chance to get into the game. More of that please and thanks

Serge looked fucking solid and contributed to two goals. I'm sorry but I don't understand the fans who would rather KWP in there in place of the ivorian captain. Look how he played for us @ home vs Dortmund last year.

Poch's attitude changed to a positive one the minute the NLD ended and today we saw why. The team is finding it's bag.

Kane isn't as selfish as people claim, stop giving him repuations that aren't warranted, he wants to win games, period.

Eriksen is on board, Ndombele Came on in 5th gear while the rest of the team were in 2nd, which explains some of his risky play and still, he looked bright. Winks put in a fucking shift, Sissoko's passing is getting so much better. Lamela will continue to hack and represent the shirt but should have been subbed for lucas earlier, oh well. Put some respect on Son's performance. Back the coach and stop bitching FFS

COYS 4-0

You enjoy being miserable then, you gooner muppet.

I'll enjoy good performances from spurs.

Ciao, cuntio.
I will enjoy them too but I won't allow them to block out what are questionable managerial decisions. As soon as I see you having to reply with 'gooner muppet' and the 'c' word then that's you waving a white flag and retreating behind a wall of verbal abuse.
Next time you see Harry ask him did he enjoy his 9 minute siesta in order for Lucas to have a much needed 9 minute workout.
Ciao

I will enjoy them too but I won't allow them to block out what are questionable managerial decisions. As soon as I see you having to reply with 'gooner muppet' and the 'c' word then that's you waving a white flag and retreating behind a wall of verbal abuse.
Next time you see Harry ask him did he enjoy his 9 minute siesta in order for Lucas to have a much needed 9 minute workout.
Ciao

Already wrecked you. Go cry in a corner, ya miserable bitch ✌️

Flew over to stansted this morning for the game. What a day! Sonny is absolutely relentless! Never stops running and pressing.
Kane’s passing is an joy to behold the accuracy and precision - brilliant.

Thought Serge did well actually, couple of misplaced passes but looked comfortable and added that bit of attacking threat that our full backs of late lacked.

Toby and jan, okay hardly tested but imperious!

Rose..... okay I’m sorry I don’t know what he adds. Really sloppy in possession and not a good passer or crosser. He doesn’t attack space and he relies on using his body to defend which puts us under more pressure. All for Ben/Sess starting LB going forward for me

Back
Top Bottom