Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace (14 September @ 15.00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely delighted with the result and we go up to third but please may I ask one question. When your team is 4-0 up at half time why don't you say "You've had a busy two weeks Harry, go and have a shower then go home and chill...see you Monday. Lucas, you're on second half, give them hell" ???
What was the fucking point of taking Kane off after 85 minutes and putting Moura on ? I would seriously be thinking of telling Poch to stick it right up his arse if I was the guy.
I am totally confused with whatever plan Poch has regarding substitutions. When they are vitally needed half time he does nothing until the 70th minute and when everything is going according to plan and he can rest players to give others a run out he does nothing.
Over the moon with the result, just what we needed but serious questions about how Poch is handling making substitute decisions. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Absolutely delighted with the result and we go up to third but please may I ask one question. When your team is 4-0 up at half time why don't you say "You've had a busy two weeks Harry, go and have a shower then go home and chill...see you Monday. Lucas, you're on second half, give them hell" ???
What was the fucking point of taking Kane off after 85 minutes and putting Moura on ? I would seriously be thinking of telling Poch to stick it right up his arse if I was the guy.
I am totally confused with whatever plan Poch has regarding substitutions. When they are vitally needed half time he does nothing until the 70th minute and when everything is going according to plan and he can rest players to give others a run out he does nothing.
Over the moon with the result, just what we needed but serious questions about how Poch is handling making substitute decisions.
If there was ever a criticism of Poch since the beginning of his tenure, it has been his use of substitutions. There aee definitely times when they have greatly paid off for us, but for every one of those times you get about 4 or 5 times when you can only wonder what goes through his mind.

Over the moon with the result, just what we needed but serious questions about how Poch is handling making substitute decisions. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

If I was Moura I’d be well fucked off as well.

Not good for morale.

Great performance in the first half, fantastic stuff.

Just hope it was down to us being good and not palace being shite.

Congrats to all those finding something to bitch about.... Fucking excelling yourselves; each and every one of you!

:avbfu:

....Go get drunk or something you joyless twats.

Congrats to all those finding something to bitch about.... Fucking excelling yourselves; each and every one of you!

:avbfu:

....Go get drunk or something you joyless twats.
Just kindly explain to me the tactical, motivational and man management benefits of swapping Kane for Moura when you are 4-0 up with just 5 minutes on the clock and I will then get drunk (I promise :thumbup:)

4 0 win and there's still cunts moaning?

Just fuck off.
Just kindly explain to me the tactical, motivational and man management benefits of swapping Kane for Moura when you are 4-0 up with just 5 minutes on the clock .
You have disagreed with the posts about me questioning him making such a substitution so kindly inform me what the player/team gained by making that decision :thumbdown:

Maybe he wanted to hold the ball up better so we didn't concede and hence lose our goal difference. Yes Lucas is pacy but not better at keeping the ball is he? But you know better than Poch....:pochfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom