Tottenham Hotspur v. Burnley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

and I am as happy as you if not more..but am not going to call him legend yet…I am happy for him and as I said I hope Poch let's him be greedy and selfish to use this game to up his confidence .. most of us root for him and soldado and all spurs players…the jury is still out on him …

:cool:

"If not more"

Hahahaha. Stay classy, idiot.

"If not more"

Hahahaha. Stay classy, idiot.

Seems to me from your posts and responses and the way you debate you are the one who lacks and sense of class and comes out as a true and absolute idiot.. so shut up and stop commenting on my posts..i don't argue with kids….

:cool:

So does it cheer for a goal from either team? (I'm guessing it does)
Yes. I tend to resist the temptation to look at my phone to see who scored, but still it's something like torture to know that a goal is coming.

I need to turn it off because the inverse means that there's no suspense anymore when I watch a good attack develop, because I know that no goal comes from it.

Back
Top Bottom