Tottenham Hotspur v. Burnley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SchmoodSpur2013

wrong nearly always
Breaking my Match Thread cherry. Hope it brings us festive joy.

3-1 to the mighty Spurs.

Kane (2), Eriksen.

Don't think this'll be as easy as expected. Not a bad little side. That said, we must be beating this mob at home.

God bless us every one.

COYS!

At the moment, confidence is up, playing well, having some fortune and getting results, no reason not to get 3 points against Burnley AT HOME. In reflection, we all know when we are on the right path going forward, when we stop looking back?

COYS!

I want another big win but our ineffectiveness at home is a bit of a worry. Hopefully the Newcastle game can give the boys a lift. Burnley beat saints so they're going to be up for this one.

Be nice to finally turn the corner and put a run of good results together over the Christmas period - so far we seem to put in a decent performance to offer that bit of hope then fuck it up the next game.

Last two games I didn't watch, didn't know the score to find out we won on MOTD, I'll do the same for this. You can thank me after. :ade:

Back
Top Bottom