Tottenham Hotspur v. Burnley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Be nice to finally turn the corner and put a run of good results together over the Christmas period - so far we seem to put in a decent performance to offer that bit of hope then fuck it up the next game.
The only time we ever turn a corner we turn another we turn another two and then end up back at the beginning.

burnley will sit back and play for the draw. i wouldn't be surprised if we go back to the pile of shit displays a la crystal palace and stoke etc.

i hope poch is reading this and decides to prove me wrong

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies, Bentaleb, Mason, Lennon, Eriksen, Chadli, Kane][/formation]

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies, Bentaleb, Mason, Lennon, Eriksen, Chadli, Kane][/formation]

Good team not sure who I would put in Mason or Stambouli but the rest for me picks itself, all the form players essentially.

What ever is going on at our club the poch fitness methods, reorganisation or what not our players no longer seem to be made out of cheap cardboard anymore. It's like we are a professional football team.
Astonishing really. 19th of December and no injuries. Who would have called that? Poch and his team take a bow.

What ever is going on at our club the poch fitness methods, reorganisation or what not our players no longer seem to be made out of cheap cardboard anymore. It's like we are a professional football team.
Astonishing really. 19th of December and no injuries. Who would have called that? Poch and his team take a bow.

It's fucking great!
Late game vs. Newcastle, Eriksen was tackled and reached for his foot.. Was nervous for a second there, but then he just ran on..

Last season he would have gone to the ground, broken foot, broken penis, 6 months recovery and then broken skull just before returning… :levywtf:

Not sure if my memory is just total wank but my whole life I remember by the first 1/3 of the season we would have about 8-9 players injured and our entire season depended on getting this player or that player back in time for the more difficult run of games, I could never figure out why, I just assumed either our scouts never checked the injury record of players we bought or we had no medical team or Arsene Wenger put a voodoo curse on us.

Was on YouTube on the spurs channel. Looked like onomah but it could have been someone else

Winks and Onomah were definitely in today's training video and they've popped up in a fair few pictures and other videos recently with the first team.

Seems like Pochettino is getting them ready for first team introductions by a month or so of training and preparation. Maybe after some departures in January they'll fill the vacated roles and by then he'll feel comfortable that they are tactically ready to be introduced. Just thinking out loud though.

Winks and Onomah were definitely in today's training video and they've popped up in a fair few pictures and other videos recently with the first team.

Seems like Pochettino is getting them ready for first team introductions by a month or so of training and preparation. Maybe after some departures in January they'll fill the vacated roles and by then he'll feel comfortable that they are tactically ready to be introduced. Just thinking out loud though.

Everyone raves about Onomah I am really interested to see the guy.

I can't work out whether this is a MUST win, or a JUST WIN!
Please don't fuck it up Spurs.. This week has actually been going along quite swimmingly!

Back
Top Bottom