Tottenham Hotspur v. Burnley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Eriksen is hitting top form, love it. Very happy for Lamela as well, he needed that. One of our best today for sure!
What we need more than anything else is goals at the moment, and even though he's found it difficult, he still offers more of a goal threat than Lennon.

Walker is back now, who can provide some width on the overlap. That could be very good for Lamela, even though he's still struggling to adapt to the intensity of defensive pressing in the English game.

You see , I saw poch's face & read it as his views on the early 20th century cubist movement .

That's why the commentator gets paid for his expert views & I don't
I think the look on Lamela's face suggested that Georges Braque was far more influential then Pablo Picasso especailly in the early years of the Cubist Movement ... but you've got to go with commentator's experience on this one.

I think the look on Lamela's face suggested that Georges Braque was far more influential then Pablo Picasso especailly in the early years of the Cubist Movement ... but you've got to go with commentator's experience on this one.

I agree & his goal proves that very point

Come on mate - he's 19. I'm sure there's a player there.

I rate Bentaleb highly, but its really annoying when he has space to move the ball, team and entire momentum forward, but even before he reaches the ball, his absolute priority is to pass to a CB, and then point to a fullback.

He evens points backwards when someone else is trying to break through the middle.

Sometimes, its actually ok look up, turn around, and pass up the pitch.

Ive seen him actually go back into trouble in order to pass backwards, when the path forward was clear.

I rate Bentaleb highly, but its really annoying when he has space to move the ball, team and entire momentum forward, but even before he reaches the ball, his absolute priority is to pass to a CB, and then point to a fullback.

He evens points backwards when someone else is trying to break through the middle.

Sometimes, its actually ok look up, turn around, and pass up the pitch.

Ive seen him actually go back into trouble in order to pass backwards, when the path forward was clear.
Its a learning curve for him lets hope he goes up and not down!

Just finished work buzzing that we won and Kane + Lamela scored but why is it with such a good side and GK in Lloris that almost every team scores a 'worldie' past us?!

The laws of #spursy if we were allowed to brick up our goal but it had just one football sized hole we'd still get thumped by Man City.

On another day we'd have had 5/6 today. Final ball lacking at times but we looked so much more dangerous than against Palace. 3 wins in a week, won't see me complaining too much. 3 wins next week and the title is ours.

Back
Top Bottom