Tottenham Hotspur v. Burnley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Commentator ... That look from Pochettino to Lamela said: "Look, be patient, keep possession and wait. Then the opportunity will arrive and when it does, make sure you exploit it".

Very expressive face on him, Poch.

Commentator ... That look from Pochettino to Lamela said: "Look, be patient, keep possession and wait. Then the opportunity will arrive and when it does, make sure you exploit it".

Very expressive face on him, Poch.

You see , I saw poch's face & read it as his views on the early 20th century cubist movement .

That's why the commentator gets paid for his expert views & I don't

Give that boy another Fruit Gum
medscaleCoaster-Rowntrees-Fruit-Gums.jpg

Could have been more convincing if we'd taken the chances but a Good 3 points to take us into Xmas. Happy for lamela that he got the winner and he looked dangerous throughout.

Made up 2 points on united too. Shame saints and spammers won though

GOOD RESULT. Though Burnley gave us a game. Thought there were more signs of improvement overall. We do need to take our chances a bit better but I think that will come. Another three points, more confidence. Harry Kane is awesome. Lloris actually has the DNA of a cat.

Back
Top Bottom